Great article on the new staff | Syracusefan.com

Great article on the new staff

Is Sullivan on staff? Is he the next to last domino (OL)?

I feel as if the family feeling that Doug brought to the program will continue and possibly strengthen with "the band".

Great. Friggin. Article.

Makes the Morrison decision that much more puzzling...and a bit sad. Sounds like it wasn't an easy decision to make.

I am stoked for this staff and our inaugural season in the ACC.

PS needs more reporting like that. I would have liked to have seen something on what led Marrone to leave, the timeline and what transpired in the immediate days afterward. Something with more detail - if you could get enough people to talk without harming the program.

PS needs more reporting like that. I would have liked to have seen something on what led Marrone to leave, the timeline and what transpired in the immediate days afterward. Something with more detail - if you could get enough people to talk without harming the program.
which there's not a chance in hell you could get to happen

Very well written. Funny, I was kind of down on Cohen because he has used something I hate in news articles: "Said Shafer: "Blah, Blah, Blah, etc." Just one of those things that has always felt stilted to me. Great article. Deceptively creative.

Cohen can write. I'm not his biggest fan all the time, although he's a ton better than he was last year, he can be very negative. This was a great article by him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that article can be used as a good recruiting tool. Every parent of a recruit should be given a copy of that article when a coach leaves their living room.

He wrote another article that, as I often do, I looked back from when halfway into it thinking it had to be Rame who wrote it as usual since it was so good, only to see Cohens name on it. Encouraging that if we have to lose Dave, this kid seems to be cut in nearly the same mold.

that article can be used as a good recruiting tool. Every parent of a recruit should be given a copy of that article when a coach leaves their living room.

Maybe if they disabled the comments...

Great article. If Clayton White wasn't an NC State alum I'd be wondering if he was on his way...