Great fun Season so far | Syracusefan.com

Great fun Season so far

Orangeman

All Conference
No-one is arguing that there haven't been mistakes made in games that cost wins. OK, fine.

Syracuse will probably never be in the Top 10 programs, so what should we ask for? We're not Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State, etc. We don't fill 100k seat stadiums every weekend which apparently matters...

How about fun, competitive games that should go either way against teams named Florida State, Clemson, Va Tech.

4-4, plenty of competitive games, a top RB, QB situation figuring itself out...

Yes coaches have some work to do, but they're delivering a fun product

(personally, I think we're dealing with a medium-term QB decision that didn't work out...)

No-one is arguing that there haven't been mistakes made in games that cost wins. OK, fine.

Syracuse will probably never be in the Top 10 programs, so what should we ask for? We're not Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State, etc. We don't fill 100k seat stadiums every weekend which apparently matters...

How about fun, competitive games that should go either way against teams named Florida State, Clemson, Va Tech.

(personally, I think we're dealing with a medium-term QB decision that didn't work out...)

Nice post. This team is figuring things out, almost in spite of the coach's game management deficiencies.

Nice post. This team is figuring things out, almost in spite of the coach's game management deficiencies.

Thanks, yep, some of the stuff is bad and I won't pretend to defend things that we've all acknowledged a video-gamer would get right.

BUT, what keeps this all going? Controversial change or teaching? I think the wrong QB call is the big issue...yes it can sink a program like ours for a few years, but I think that's a symptom, not a systemic problem. Again, relative to what we should expect.

I’ve been enjoying this season tremendously so far. This is a fun team to root for, we’re in every game. If we can build off this I can see us consistently playing in bowl games for the next few years and even possibly competing for the ACC title eventually.

I’ve been enjoying this season tremendously so far. This is a fun team to root for, we’re in every game. If we can build off this I can see us consistently playing in bowl games for the next few years and even possibly competing for the ACC title eventually.

Thats exactly how I feel. This year we will finish strong and make a bowl. Bring everyone back other than the DL but Sean Tucker is wearing 44.

ACC is soft and for the taking if we pick up a nice portal WR and a couple DL we are a sneaky playoff contender.

Settle if you want, i personally won't be OK with being 4-4 when the team can be better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom