Great News- Galasso to Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Great News- Galasso to Cuse

Wow...great news!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Yup. LAX transfers don't have to sit a year,
Thanks. I knew that usually they didn't have to sit a year (which I still don't get at all, but whatever). I just hadn't hear anything in Galasso's case.

great get... Hopefully he's in shape and healed... He wasn't himself last year... With our D, if he can help us score more points, we have a solid team this year!

@QKessenich: Galasso to Cuse. Orange still not a Top Ten team. Philly favorites right now are Loyola, MD, ND and Denver.

@QKessenich: Galasso to Cuse. Orange still not a Top Ten team. Philly favorites right now are Loyola, MD, ND and Denver.

Kessenich is insane Loyola outside of last year has been irrelevant for two decades I dont see them repeating, MD looks good but ND and Denver you gotta be joking. Surprised he didnt throw hopkins in there, what a tool.

Thanks. I knew that usually they didn't have to sit a year (which I still don't get at all, but whatever). I just hadn't hear anything in Galasso's case.
The only kids that have to sit are the ones play in sports that:a) make money and b) are dominated by African American athletes.

Kessenich is insane Loyola outside of last year has been irrelevant for two decades I dont see them repeating, MD looks good but ND and Denver you gotta be joking. Surprised he didnt throw hopkins in there, what a tool.

exactly... Thinking ND and Denver are better than Cuse is crazy... And even if they were, name the other 5 schools better than us to push us out of the top 10... What a joker that guy is...

That guy will never give Cuse respect... Stupid Hopkins homer...

He's a jackass in real life too. He did sideline reporting for a few of our football games in 09/10, and would come over to us and angrily defend Hopkins claiming all those bogus titles from the early 20th century.

1. Glad Galasso is joining the Orangemen. He will be a great addition, desperately needed ball carrier with experience in important games.
2. Should be a good fight for the 3rd attack position. A lot of guys are going to get a look here, in no order there is Daniello, Ward, Rice, Powderly, Dylan Donahue.
3. Quint is a jerkoff. I have known him for almost 20 years and it has always been the same song. Personally, I think SU is in the 7-10 range based on last year and what returns for 2013.
4. ND is currently better than SU. Based on what each team did last year an what they have for this year, ND will be very good this year.

Quint Kessinich what a bitter little man with a deep hatred of Cuse and total and utter biase to his favorite clubs, Petro and his beloved Blowjays!

Listen Denver have been in Quints top 5 for the last 10 years! get over it Quint, I suppose if you throw it against the wall enough times it will stick eventually?

Always Hop always Denver always Duke!

I dont care where they seed us, this team now with Galasso seems pretty slick and im suprised that no one has talked about our transition game and how that will translate this year, I think Cuse have an advantage...we have always played this way! time for the other teams to catch up!

Shame about Dagastino he was a nice kid, I met him in Finland, good luck to him.
Sort of reminds me of the LSM Seabass (Sebastianski) back in the day!

A5llsDhCIAAI4vM.jpg:large

Until they fix the face off issues, or change the rules, the talking heads will be down on SU.

So even within the ACC this transfer is ok for him to play right away? Cool...I know SU doesn't have baseball but do they have to wait a year in baseball as well like football/hoop or is it like lacrosse?

So even within the ACC this transfer is ok for him to play right away? Cool...I know SU doesn't have baseball but do they have to wait a year in baseball as well like football/hoop or is it like lacrosse?
Although we won't be playing in the ACC this coming season - that may be why it's OK.

Although we won't be playing in the ACC this coming season - that may be why it's OK.
That's correct. He's finishing up the semester at UNC and will be enrolling in January. (I believe that was part of the agreement with the UNC coaches.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom