Great News Mid-Atlantic Cuse Fans (Maryland Game) | Syracusefan.com

Great News Mid-Atlantic Cuse Fans (Maryland Game)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
You can buy up to 8 tickets at $55 each for the Cuse @ Maryland Basketball game today...

No need to join the Terrapin Club or a 3 game flex pack or anything like that.

The Maryland Ticket rep is Howard Ticker and you can call his direct line
tel:301-405-8225

You can do it online as well at UMTERPS.com website but they only allow up to 8 tickets as well.
And I do not know an exact number of tickets left.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up! 2 'print at home' tickets are $121 when purchased online.

I love how Swofford gave them no Duke or UNC home games on the way out the door

What section did you get?

I did Best Available and then tried the ''pick my seat' option. I was able to get a few rows lower than what best available offered me. I am in Section 211

I tried to buy 3 tix this am through Howard, called him--no answer, then I emailed him...apparently he is having a snow day and won't be in until tomorrow. How much snow did DC receive? 1 or 2 inches?

Last edited:
I tried to buy 3 tix this am through Howard, call him non answer, then I emailed him...apparently he is having a snow day and won't be in until tomorrow. How much snow did DC recieve? 1 or 2 inches?

Maybe 3". Maybe.

Section 225 but up high in Row 18 for me...I might have 1 extra to sell. I bought 3 tix. If anyone needs a single let me know. Sideline seats getting close to sold out...SU tix response has been very good the MD Ticket rep said. If you know any fence sitters tell them you should act soon.

Last Bump...now or never

The Maryland Ticket rep said tickets are almost gone for the Cuse game.