Great night for college hoops | Syracusefan.com

Great night for college hoops

Marsh01

Living Legend
IU-UNC
NIT State-UM

Great week for that matter.

I'm really excited to see the Duke vs tOSU game more than either of the other two. Duke is, as of right now, the only team that looks built to beat us.

Haven't seen Michigan yet. Curious if my gut is right that they are getting the Big10 over-rating treatment. They definitely didn't resemble anything close to a top 10 team last year.

Haven't seen Michigan yet. Curious if my gut is right that they are getting the Big10 over-rating treatment. They definitely didn't resemble anything close to a top 10 team last year.

They are a decent squad but I dont think they are top 5 worthy. Hell I'd be hard pressed ot say they are top 10 worthy to be honest with you.

Disagree. They are pretty solid and thus far worthy of a Top 5 ranking. Have watched them several times and they can be very explosive, many weapons.

nc state is reeling. they could be the 2012 version of uconn last year if they don't get their act together.

Michigan is top 10, not top 5. Love trey burke

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

It will be a good night. I think Indiana and Michigan both win none close but non blow out games. 8-12 point victories. I agree watching Duke vs OSU will be the best game but I don't think OSU is very good. What other people are saying about Michigan I think about OSU it's two guys that have to do everything for OSU. If either Thomas or Craft have an off night they lose to anyone in the top 15 in my opinion.

It will be a good night. I think Indiana and Michigan both win none close but non blow out games. 8-12 point victories. I agree watching Duke vs OSU will be the best game but I don't think OSU is very good. What other people are saying about Michigan I think about OSU it's two guys that have to do everything for OSU. If either Thomas or Craft have an off night they lose to anyone in the top 15 in my opinion.
I can't believe IU is a 10 point fave. Waaaay too many points

If VaTech doesn't win their game I think the Big10 sweeps.

Michigan looks like last year's Michigan team, making 75% fewer mistakes. Experience paying off. Very fundamental, disciplined, defensive team... i.e. a Beilein team.

Still think they struggle against more athletic, skilled teams that can match their energy. Louisville would be a nightmare for them.

Oh, I meant just tonight. I thought the Big10 had a chance at 6-0 if the Hokies lost.

oops, corrected

Carolina putting on a clinic of how not to play transition defense. Zeller is killing them after made baskets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom