Great opportunity for Rak today | Syracusefan.com

Great opportunity for Rak today

OrangeYaGladi

2018-19 Iggies Hoops Regular Season/ACC Record
Given Montana's small front line, there should be several GREAT opportunities for his patented, trademarked flubbed-follow-slams.

Nothing kills momentum like a failed put-back dunk, especially when they trigger a long rebound and fast break in the other direction. Looking forward to it tonight!

I'll set the conservative line at 1.5, and I'd take the over.

Don't forget about Baye.. If he plays like he did in NY... I think we got a shot.

Use you 52 post to on Rakeem... Nice... Not saying your wrong but today is a day for new beginnings...

looking back at least years box scores from the tournament i was shocked to see how productive the rak/baye tandem were. especially rak. i forgot why i was so excited for him this year. i am a huge rak fan i feel a lot of his poor production came from JB essentially breaking him. he has it in him though. i thought we saw signs in then first half of the louisville game where he was very good and then inexplicably yanked. here's to a strong tournament from Rakeem.

looking back at least years box scores from the tournament i was shocked to see how productive the rak/baye tandem were. especially rak. i forgot why i was so excited for him this year. i am a huge rak fan i feel a lot of his poor production came from JB essentially breaking him. he has it in him though. i thought we saw signs in then first half of the louisville game where he was very good and then inexplicably yanked. here's to a strong tournament from Rakeem.

Yeah, I think he had been playing increasingly well up until those last two BET games where I thought he was pretty ineffective. Less so in the UL where I think Baye got more minutes just because he was playing better, but he gave NOTHING in that G'Town victory.

Hopefully he can pick it up - I like that the offense is spreading the ball around more. Forcing the defense to shift pays dividends.

I think rak can have a good game, but that all depends on our ability to get him the ball against smaller players who will be playing ball denial. That has not been our strong suit in recent years.

Use you 52 post to on Rakeem... Nice... Not saying your wrong but today is a day for new beginnings...

There have been multiple times this season where I've started to type out a post just ripping Rak apart, but then didn't hit send to avoid offending people. He frustrates me to death... (an Elvir Ovcina, Louie McCroskey, etc. level of frustration)

There have been multiple times this season where I've started to type out a post just ripping Rak apart, but then didn't hit send to avoid offending people. He frustrates me to death... (an Elvir Ovcina, Louie McCroskey, etc. level of frustration)

Elvir Ovcina? I was with you until then - that kid never frustrated me for a second. He was a work of art on the basketball court.

Shame on you eao, shame on you. :(