Great pic - the boys are back in the Garden - Go Orange! | Syracusefan.com

Great pic - the boys are back in the Garden - Go Orange!

My god that would be a good squad.

PG - Sherm
SG - Pearl
SF - Billy
PF - JDub
C - DC

And was it established the 6th is Waldron? He will be our 6th man.

That team would go unbeaten this season.

My god that would be a good squad.

PG - Sherm
SG - Pearl
SF - Billy
PF - JDub
C - DC

And was it established the 6th is Waldron? He will be our 6th man.

That team would go unbeaten this season.
Awesome.

578004_4219657504702_2125908649_n.jpg

Here's another picture. DC being the classless pig he is.

578004_4219657504702_2125908649_n.jpg

Here's another picture. DC being the classless pig he is.
Are you being serious? Because on the radio this morning, the DJ's were talking about getting Colemand. DC apparently turned to them and said that they should catch a ride to the game together. They were going to take the train, but DC insisted on a town car. They jumped in and had a great time heading to the game. When they arrived to MSG, DC got out and left them to pay. When the others got out of the car, DC turned to them and asked if they had tickets yet. When they said they didn't, he said something and walked off. Just curious if anyone else has heard things like this?

Are you being serious? Because on the radio this morning, the DJ's were talking about getting Colemand. DC apparently turned to them and said that they should catch a ride to the game together. They were going to take the train, but DC insisted on a town car. They jumped in and had a great time heading to the game. When they arrived to MSG, DC got out and left them to pay. When the others got out of the car, DC turned to them and asked if they had tickets yet. When they said they didn't, he said something and walked off. Just curious if anyone else has heard things like this?

No but I can tell you about little over 10 years ago now I was at my friends bar and my girlfriend At the time was bartending. It was a slow Wednesday night maybe and DC and Owens were in town for a golf tournament or something . Apparently DC didn't feel he needed to pay for anything. After a few minutes of back and forth he just reaches behind bar and takes a bottle of 1800 tequila and does 5 count swig of it. My gf tried to get him to pay he pulled out a $20 went to hand it to her then pulled it back and threw it in her face. Later on that night he had one of the girls he was with come up to her and try to offer money to her if she would leave with them when they went to hit some other places.

I was a huge DC fan... Until that night . Maybe he has changed . I at least hope so.

Half the fans on this board (myself included) couldn't identify more than DC in that photo.

Half the fans on this board (myself included) couldn't identify more than DC in that photo.
What 'Cuse fan couldn't identify Pearl, Billy & JW? I don't care if you're 5. My 9 year old son wouold identify them all and we live in Illinois.

On a much lesser note, I can remember being at Braggs (I think) with a bunch of FM alums back in '88 or so. Matt Roe orders a drink and turns to go. The bartender says, "That's $3.50". He responded, "Don't you know who I am?" She said, "Yeah, and it's still $3.50". I gave her a nice tip after that!

What 'Cuse fan couldn't identify Pearl, Billy & JW? I don't care if you're 5. My 9 year old son wouold identify them all and we live in Illinois.

Know the names. Seen the highlights. Don't know the 50 y/o iterations.