Great Presents this year | Syracusefan.com

Great Presents this year

No Hoyas

2nd String
My wife got me a framed final 4 poster from last year and my daughter got me Syracuse socks.
But, I think my favorite is my mother got us orange and blue fiesta ware to replace our 25 year old everyday dishes, not specifically Syracuse, but definitely cool.

Not to sound too corny, but...

The gift of seeing my 2 year old excitedly running over to the stuff that "Santa" left out for him. Best gift of the year.

Also, my Roku 3 is pretty awesome, but I got that early.

realorange said:
Hmmm. Scotty Cameron putter and new shoes should shred that money.

I am a golf shoe whore. I own more golf shoes than i do dress shoes, sneakers and all other shoes combined

I am a golf shoe whore. I own more golf shoes than i do dress shoes, sneakers and all other shoes combined
Queston Marsh---Do you like the newer shoe models without replaceable cleats?

realorange said:
Queston Marsh---Do you like the newer shoe models without replaceable cleats?

I actually just bought 2 pairs last year of spikeless shoes and i actually like them. Tough when its wet out but i wear them quite a bit.

I also have 2 pairs of my joys. One is syracuse colors and logo and one is yankee colors. Those have replaceable cleats. I also have 4 pairs i rotate in the spring and fall when its crappy out.

I still have shoes with spikes. I miss the spikes.

My uncle told my brother and I today that he would buy us tickets for the event of our choice. He said something around a $100 for each of us. We looked at each other and said in unison, "Syracuse Villanova this Saturday." Hell yeah merry Christmas everyone LGO!

Not to sound too corny, but...

The gift of seeing my 2 year old excitedly running over to the stuff that "Santa" left out for him. Best gift of the year.

Also, my Roku 3 is pretty awesome, but I got that early.

Watching little kids get excited about their Christmas gifts is a memorable event. Like you say, it's a gift in itself.

I actually just bought 2 pairs last year of spikeless shoes and i actually like them. Tough when its wet out but i wear them quite a bit.

I also have 2 pairs of my joys. One is syracuse colors and logo and one is yankee colors. Those have replaceable cleats. I also have 4 pairs i rotate in the spring and fall when its crappy out.

I still have shoes with spikes. I miss the spikes.
I've been eyeing some SU themed myjoys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom