Great Season, Great Tournament | Syracusefan.com

Great Season, Great Tournament

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Great job to everyone. This was an incredibly tough year and they responded with historically the best season in program history. A Final Four would have been beyond awesome, but without a starter, who was also a BE Defensive POY, it was always going to be tough. Just the Elite 8 makes this one of JB's top 5 or 6 teams ever, let alone the 34-3.

Scoop went out with his boots on for sure and the whole team overcame the bizarre situation of every player having 4 fouls to still make this anyone's game in the final minute. Ohio State is a high quality team and they played great. I have none of the usual upset that comes with the end of the season. We should all be proud.

100% agree. This team played like warriors all year. 34-3, Big East Champions and a Final Eight is excellent. Today they played a team they could not afford to play without Melo.

Cuse!

Great job to everyone. This was an incredibly tough year and they responded with historically the best season in program history. A Final Four would have been beyond awesome, but without a starter, who was also a BE Defensive POY, it was always going to be tough. Just the Elite 8 makes this one of JB's top 5 or 6 teams ever, let alone the 34-3.

Scoop went out with his boots on for sure and the whole team overcame the bizarre situation of every player having 4 fouls to still make this anyone's game in the final minute. Ohio State is a high quality team and they played great. I have none of the usual upset that comes with the end of the season. We should all be proud.

Agreed, and not losing to garbage team is what makes me digest the loss better; OSU is really talented, and good. I don't care if Butler went to 2 straight title games, that is a team we should never have lost to, a far more difficult loss.

This sounds good; but I wanted to go to New Orleans;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom