Great time in NYC tonight !! | Syracusefan.com

Great time in NYC tonight !!

nycfan

2nd String
What a fun night---we only get a couple of these a year---a big game that falls on either a Friday or Saturday night, so wa la! Early in the week CorduroyG had inquired here on the board about the NYC game-watching at the Pourhouse, and it was even better than advertised! In the early group right by the bar with me we had KingOtto III, StopColio, Cuseman78, AaronGoldfarb, SUMBA, Cuse05, just to name a few (I am sure there may have been others from the board, but crowded---would love to know who else was there!). Not quite sure if CorduroyG actually made it though---the crew always welcomes newcombers, so don't be shy folks! (although you may not necessarily want to come Monday for the first time though, as the consensus is that the Giants/Skins are a bigger priority); however, as for Thursday (Long Beach State) and Saturday (Monmouth), absolutely!

And as for the game itself---for me it was extremely satisfying as I have been a huge James fan (supporter) for a few years now (3 to be exact). Fortunately, most of the people I have been yapping to for the last 3 years were standing right next to me, lol !

Couldn't make it to the city, some late work stuff came up. I'll be there for a number of games though.