Great Time to be a QB at SU; New staff should mean no baggage. | Syracusefan.com

Great Time to be a QB at SU; New staff should mean no baggage.

nralecuse

Walk On
Everyone should get a fresh look/evaluation without the previous assumptions/opinions.
Hunt: May have the opportunity of a lifetime.
Broyle: Will there be anyone recalling last season's 'transgessions'?
Loeb: Will not have to overcome 4 years of "coaching recall" remembering why he was second string.
Everyone should be excited. Spring should be FUN !

GO ORANGE !

IMO, Hunt is the favorite. Staff will want someone who they can develop for more than a year.

Also, if the offense is more predicated on the read option this year, Hunt is the best run and pass combination.

IMO, Hunt is the favorite. Staff will want someone who they can develop for more than a year.

Also, if the offense is more predicated on the read option this year, Hunt is the best run and pass combination.

I tend to agree with this OrangeBlood. The way the coaching staff has been selected give me the impression that 'they' are going to 'think outside the box' and will be receptive to Hunt and his 'particular set of skills' (Sorry, I recently saw TAKEN) LOL.

GO ORANGE !

Agree 100%. Don't forget Kinder. He's a guy that could really benefit from new coaches too.

No bias from previous pre-seasons spring practice will be truly an open compettion

No bias from previous pre-seasons spring practice will be truly an open compettion

I wouldn't say no bias - SS was there and saw his defense against these guys some. I would say less bias w/o DM and Hack.