Gtown at Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Gtown at Syracuse

solvaycuse44

Walk On
It's great to have such a rivalry game with both teams playin there best and its gonna get so much hype bein one of the last times we play as bigeast oppenents! They were just talkin about the game and I just got a feel of how big the rivalry was at its peak in the 80s & 90s, not that it's def. not now. Very excited bout this game just hope we can pull it out and stay atop the big east and keep the home streak goin

Is it bad that I am extremely confident about this game? At 4pm on a Saturday the crowd will have plenty of time to enjoy themselves before hand. I think the dome will be the loudest it has ever been. Carmelo will be there, the team will be pumped up. If I was a betting man I would put money on us. I expect the team to put together a complete game Saturday.

Two teams putting impressive streaks on the line. Hopefully we will be in the spirit to say, "It's after 6pm, and Georgetown still sucks".

win or lose ( even moreso with the win) Georgetown still sucks!!!!

Is it bad that I am extremely confident about this game? At 4pm on a Saturday the crowd will have plenty of time to enjoy themselves before hand. I think the dome will be the loudest it has ever been. Carmelo will be there, the team will be pumped up. If I was a betting man I would put money on us. I expect the team to put together a complete game Saturday.
I wish I could be as confident as you. Know we have a good team but Gtown is a very good passing team that can get open shots especially against a zone, that worries me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom