G'Town @ CUSE shapeing up to be a CLASSIC at the DOME | Syracusefan.com

G'Town @ CUSE shapeing up to be a CLASSIC at the DOME

Van111

Starter
Being from the DC area, I unfortunately get to see the Hoya's way too much. But, I have to say, the way they are playing, and us getting back Southerland and hoepfully a rejuvinated DC, this is looking like not only a classic last match up between our arch rivals at the Dome, but a possibility that it has a huge impact on each teams seasons and final standing in the final Big East season for SU. As much as I would like to see us blow them out, I think we are in for one hell of a game! Any word on how many are projected to be at the game? The Big East totally blew it with the scheduling on this classic match up, IMO.

Go Orange!SUball

Being from the DC area, I unfortunately get to see the Hoya's way too much. But, I have to say, the way they are playing, and us getting back Southerland and hoepfully a rejuvinated DC, this is looking like not only a classic last match up between our arch at the Dome, but a possibility that it has a huge impact on each teams seasons and final standing in the final Big East season for SU. As much as I would like to see us blow them out, I think we are in for one hell of a game! Any word on how many are projected to be at the game? The Big East totally blew it with the scheduling on this classic match up, IMO.

Go Orange!SUball

Yes, UConn is a rival...with the lengthy Boeheim/Calhoun business & 6 OT's, etc.
Yes, we want to clobber them.
But I don't get the basis for real clawing & biting hate.
Other than a few NC's, they're not much different than Pitt.

It's not the real, genuine life-sustaining hatred that can be generated only for G-town...a team that deserves to be pounded, exposed and embarrassed as joyfully much as possible.

I LOOOOOOOAAAATHE G-town!

35000 in the house is going to be mind blowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors