G'Town, Louisville, or UCONN...who would you rather... | Syracusefan.com

G'Town, Louisville, or UCONN...who would you rather...

44cuse

All Conference
We have 1 win against these three schools. Forget what the particular opponent rank was at the time or any of the tangible meaning stuff. Straight up who you want to beat.

Who would you rather have that 1 win against (and why...hence why not a poll question)?

Marsh, already have you counted: UCONN.

Me: Georgetown.

44cuse

Well if we beat Georgetown we'd be tied for 1st. So I'm gonna go with that.

Louisville, because they are our competition for winningest team in the post-merger Big East, and I want to exit with that "honor"

Louisville, because they are our competition for winningest team in the post-merger Big East, and I want to exit with that "honor"

Another good stat. You've been busy.

44cuse

I was just thinking about that tonight. Do you have the running totals? I know that Lville and Pitt are right on our tails.

I was just thinking about that tonight. Do you have the running totals? I know that Lville and Pitt are right on our tails.
at the beginning of the season, SU and Louisville were tied with 81 wins, Pitt right behind at 80. GTown and Marquette had 77, ND had 76.

If its the final game before we go to the ACC, I'm picking Georgetown.