@ Gtown Tickets Individual Sale Begins 10/16/2012 | Syracusefan.com

@ Gtown Tickets Individual Sale Begins 10/16/2012

CuseinNC

Walk On
I received the following email after purchasing a 5 game mini-plan in order to secure some seats for the Cuse game. Notably, the email claims single game tickets will not be made available to the public so 3rd party, mini-plan, 50 dollar donation, and/or divine intervention are your routes into Verizon for the game.

The men's basketball season is less than a month away! Don't miss out on your chance to purchase single game tickets!
Current donors to Georgetown Athletics (those who have made an athletics gift of at least $50 on or after July 1, 2012) or those who have an active athletics pledge or commitment, will have access to a men's basketball single game ticket pre-sale beginning October 16, 2012 at 10 AM.
Not a current donor to Georgetown Athletics?
Visit here to make an athletics gift of at least $50 to qualify for pre-sale access to single game tickets. After making your contribution, please forward your confirmation e-mail to hoyatickets@georgetown.edu to receive updated ticket eligibility.
What seats are current athletics donors eligible to purchase?
Access to seating locations will be determined by your current-year giving level to Georgetown Athletics. Please visit here for more information on ticket eligibility by game.
Want to increase your athletics contribution in order to purchase a more premium seat location?
Please visit here to make an additional athletics gift. After making your contribution, please forward your confirmation e-mail to hoyatickets@georgetown.edu to receive updated ticket eligibility.
Georgetown vs Syracuse Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets for the Georgetown vs Syracuse home game on March 9, 2013 will only be available for purchase by current donors to Georgetown Athletics at the $50 level and above. Each athletics donor will be able to purchase a maximum of eight (8) single game tickets for this home game. Single game tickets will not be made available to the public for this event.
If you are interested in purchasing tickets to more than two home games this season, you may want to consider a 3-game, 5-game or 8-game mini-plan or full-season ticket package to receive the best seats at the best price. Full-season tickets and mini-plans start at just $10 per game!

Just paid them their blood money. Gonna have 8 or 16 students/recent alumni ready to start some ruckus.

Just paid them their blood money. Gonna have 8 or 16 students/recent alumni ready to start some ruckus.
Let me know if you can't find 16 I have a group that is looking for tix as well.

i bought one of those 5 game packages. Im still waiting for my tickets to arrive so i can sell the rest.

Anyone have the link to where you can buy the tickets?

Haha I'm all set. I gotta say, it sounds stupid because I gave them $50, but this almost feels better than just buying the tickets. They are going to all this trouble to keep us from buying the tickets and its not going to work.

Here we go, another grey-out. Lee Reed is desperate ... if you cant beat SU, try stacking the crowd.

Amazingly pathetic.

Let me know if you can't find 16 I have a group that is looking for tix as well.
Will do, there's a decent chance we have a few extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have 12 people going down for the game and I just bought my max of 8 in Section 403. If anyone has 2-4 extras please let me know.

I'm looking for a pair o tickets to this as well. If someone has extras?

Attempting to get 2 tickets to escape the babies for the weekend. Will split the donation cost if there are any interested that made the donation.

Did anyone get the digital delivery, and looked into printing them yet? I dont see the option.

has anyone been successful making a donation today and then being able to buy tickets. I donated this morning and still cant get tickets.

edit-finally got to speak with someone at the ticket office and got 8 seats :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom