G'Town/UCLA | Syracusefan.com

G'Town/UCLA

Meatball56

Scout Team
Georgetown better than I expected, actually outplaying a talented UCLA team

Also... Anyone catch this during last commercial break with Freeney and Otto?

Yeah GT is kinda good on defense surprisingly. Although I notice a lot of punk moves ala Pitt from them shoving players etc. that are not called.

for those worried about dajuan.. even shabazz , the no 1 recruit is struggling some.. ucla really doesn't seem well coached

Shabazz didn't start but came in and knocked down a couple. Kid looks decent but certainly rusty

Very funny commercial, i did catch it. He looks a bit chubby doesnt he?

Ucla's defense is horrible I believe this is a Ben Howland coached team.

Georgetown better than I expected, actually outplaying a talented UCLA team

Also... Anyone catch this during last commercial break with Freeney and Otto?

Thanks for sharing the commercial. I had not seen it. I know some people here don't like Otto, but he is an example of very successful branding. Every college sports fan recognizes him... or else espn would not use him on so many commercials.

Thanks for sharing the commercial. I had not seen it. I know some people here don't like Otto, but he is an example of very successful branding. Every college sports fan recognizes him... or else espn would not use him on so many commercials.

I love otto. I just dont ever eant to see him on a football helmet or uniform.

Rofl like i said GT punk ball shove leads to injury. No call.

Thug ball is back! Not only is it not called but Gtown gets two the other way. The refs will probably call a but load of fouls on Gtown the rest of the way after all those replays of that shove.

UCLA does have some serious talent, but they are sloppy ans play very bad D.

This is intolerable. First, GT has the nerve to play a guy named Jon Wallace. Now they the temerity to have a Mikell Hopkins!

Both teams standing and watching the other team shoot.

Shabazz's beard is salt and peppered...
uspw_6732206_crop_exact.jpg

This is intolerable. First, GT has the nerve to play a guy named Jon Wallace. Now they the temerity to have a Mikell Hopkins!
that kid wanted to be orange so bad, then we got rakeem... who gtown wanted so bad... hhhhhhhaaaaaahhaaaaaa

UCLA is so grossly overrated. Talented, sure, but they couldn't put it together with instructions and duck tape.

Howland has lost it! His Pitt teams played great D this was laughable. You are UCLA how do you have a player 50lbs overweight?

It's like the better recruiting class he gets the worse they play defense. He should go to his Pitt strategy of getting some unknown players I guess. What else can they do. #1 recruiting class and they can't compete with unranked OOC opponents.

Couldn't help noticing Georgetown's zone and people are impressed with their defense - hmm.

It sends the wrong message to your team when you play kid who is that overweight! Could imagine JB playing a kid who is that overweight? It would never happen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom