Gucci Row | Syracusefan.com

Gucci Row

I noticed Harrison jawing with someone in the crowd well before that reference - seems like a great kid!

I noticed Harrison jawing with someone in the crowd well before that reference - seems like a great kid!

Seems to me that he is essentially a young Devendorf clone.

Dakich said there was a guy in a white hat that Harrison was jawing with. A guy with a white hat was in the vicinity of those seats. That would be hilarious if it was bees he was jawing at.

Bees made a point of telling me that SU has never lost when he's sat in my seats. I think he's angling to get the tix more often. :)

Make him wear SU gear everytime if he can talk you into it! :D

I'm pretty sure SU has never lost while I used your seats. Almost certain.

Bees made a point of telling me that SU has never lost when he's sat in my seats. I think he's angling to get the tix more often. :)
SU has never lost when I sit in your great seats either......

Well we do have a 37 game winning streak at home. ;)

Was the last loss Cleveland St with that last second 3/4 court shot? (gulp)

Well we do have a 37 game winning streak at home. ;)

Was the last loss Cleveland St with that last second 3/4 court shot? (gulp)
I don't think it was the last loss... but it was the one where you did not trip the guy who made the three from 3/4 court. He was right in front of you, for gosh sakes! (On the other hand, I probably would have lost my seats if you had tripped him, so you are forgiven).

I don't think it was the last loss... but it was the one where you did not trip the guy who made the three from 3/4 court. He was right in front of you, for gosh sakes! (On the other hand, I probably would have lost my seats if you had tripped him, so you are forgiven).

You're right, I just looked it up the last home loss and it was to Georgetown (yuck) in the 2010-2011 season on 2/9/11.

What should we call my seats? The TJ Maxx Bleachers? The nosebleeds, brought to you by Schlitz Beer?

Please give him those seats for every Pitt game going forward...Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom