Guerrier free throws down the stretch | Syracusefan.com

Guerrier free throws down the stretch

Quincy should watch hours of Otis Hill. He could definitely be a modern Otis.

I actually think he can be better than that. While his handle isn't great, it's still better at this point than Otis' ever was. Also, the most rebounds per game Otis ever averaged in a season was 6.1. I think Quincy could be a 10 rebound per game guy with enough minutes.

The best part is EVERY single one of us yelled “NOOOOO!!!” when he caught it and was fouled. And he looked straight through the tv and into my soul and said “I got this, relax”. Great moment.
Strangely I just knew he would make it. Mostly cause I wanted to see him high five air. He proved me right

I actually think he can be better than that. While his handle isn't great, it's still better at this point than Otis' ever was. Also, the most rebounds per game Otis ever averaged in a season was 6.1. I think Quincy could be a 10 rebound per game guy with enough minutes.

Absolutely. I just think despite not being 6-9 plus he can still operate down there just fine. The lane is where he belongs. Then as needed pop out here and there and hit a jumper. Add in the outside shot down the road but focus being a post scorer.

I actually think he can be better than that. While his handle isn't great, it's still better at this point than Otis' ever was.
Respectfully, ... you’re wrong. Maybe next year or the year after, but Otis was a better player.
( I love Quincy BTW. More to come from our Quebecer)

when you have shot hundreds of pressure FTs they become the norm. every game for 4 yrs he shot the FTs to win games.

Reminds me a lot of Harris but seems to have a better handle on the game. What we need is a big man to complement him. He can become the Rodman of college basketball for the next few years.

Respectfully, ... you’re wrong. Maybe next year or the year after, but Otis was a better player.
( I love Quincy BTW. More to come from our Quebecer)

Yeah I didn't say Quincy is a better player than Otis. I said that he can be.

He looks so much more comfortable out there. He really has learned to play big boy ball with his body instead of jacking 3’s.

Still too sloppy with the ball. Some terrible TOs in the 1st half. But he's gaining confidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom