Guerrier=Jerome Williams? | Syracusefan.com

Guerrier=Jerome Williams?

Jerome averaged 10/9 in ~28 minutes over his time at grown. Very reasonable expectations given current trajectory (foul issues notwithstanding)

If i remeber correctly, Jerome was a Pg that grew like 8 inches junior yr hs. So he maintained the handle as a big guy.. I think Quincy = Paul a better comp also

I'm certain it's not allowed

As banned as wanting Patrick Ewing to replace JB when the time finally comes?

patrick_ewing.jpg

Last edited:
If i remeber correctly, Jerome was a Pg that grew like 8 inches junior yr hs. So he maintained the handle as a big guy...

I think this was right. He was pretty athletic, too, with long arms. Probably superior to Guerrier there. Still some similarities, though.

I think Williams was more athletic and QG seems stronger.

This will probably sound bad, but QG reminds me of a high end mid-major PF. Someone that is a bit undersized for the position but strong, tough and willing to get dirty. The skills aren’t overly great but he has some potential. He needs a lot of development to be a 3.

Is a smaller Kenneth Faried close? Maybe that dude Anthony Glover from St John’s 15-20 years ago?

I think Williams was more athletic and QG seems stronger.

This will probably sound bad, but QG reminds me of a high end mid-major PF. Someone that is a bit undersized for the position but strong, tough and willing to get dirty. The skills aren’t overly great but he has some potential. He needs a lot of development to be a 3.

Is a smaller Kenneth Faried close? Maybe that dude Anthony Glover from St John’s 15-20 years ago?

Yes, this is pretty great. Guerrier is Anthony Glover, only if Glover grew up facing the basket rather than playing with his back to it. Wonder if Guerrier can adapt his game to make up for his limitations against D-I defenders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom