Guess the storz stats vs. Iowa | Syracusefan.com

Guess the storz stats vs. Iowa

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
Typically the game(s) after a team goes off from 3 or a prior scrub has a career game vs. SU, the next game said team regresses hard to the mean. Think Mopa Ginjla's goose egg for Vermont vs. Michigan St. in 2005 round 2.

Tonight vs. Iowa I predict storz goes 4-25 from 3 and Cobb has 4 pts 3 boards.

3-16 from 3

i have no doubt they shoot less than 30% from 3 tonite. no doubt.

Typically the game(s) after a team goes off from 3 or a prior scrub has a career game vs. SU, the next game said team regresses hard to the mean. Think Mopa Ginjla's goose egg for Vermont vs. Michigan St. in 2005 round 2.

I'll say 3 for 13. There's just no way Iowa allows them to shoot such a high number, and regardless of how far beyond the NBA line they shoot it from, there won't be anywhere near the plethora of uncontested ones.

freshman Weiskamp (?) is a player. they are a scrappy bunch who beats UConn imo.

I know this post is in jest but this just fuels the notion that we were victims of an unlucky shooting display. Victims of circumstance!

Whelp, maybe Iowa goes 36-0 and wins the national championship...

For anyone that thought UCONN was much better is laughable. UCONN is horrible. About as pathetic a loss as I can remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom