Guess who offered Whitehurst? (Premium) | Syracusefan.com

Guess who offered Whitehurst? (Premium)

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://syracuse.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./2/1116839.html

this will be very telling for marone and company----if they turn him it is a barometer of where we still are. it also speaks volumes positively of the staff ability to assess talent---but unable to close--hope we hold onto him

this will be very telling for marone and company----if they turn him it is a barometer of where we still are. it also speaks volumes positively of the staff ability to assess talent---but unable to close--hope we hold onto him
I am not worried about losing players to teams from skank conferences. That isn't going to happen.

We should be more concerned about programs from the ACC, Big Ten or SEC trying to steal our recruits.

I think it's one kid...

He was weakest committed player so far in terms of actual commitment

I think it's one kid...
ib: one right now, among others we have lost, recruiting concerns me---williams,gause,thomas,jones, among others. but it is more painful to lose one to ru. that is the barometer of which i speak. gause and thomas to ru were big losses on the home front

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom