Gus Edwards in for Miami | Syracusefan.com

Gus Edwards in for Miami

Doctor44

2nd String
Has had several carries so far, couple of nice runs, but stuffed inside the 5 4 times.

Man, I had forgotten about Gus.

I wish him the best, because I can't get too mad if a kid changes his mind due to a coaching change. But something tells me George Morris and Devante McFarlane are going to make us completely forget about him extremely quickly.

Has had several carries so far, couple of nice runs, but stuffed inside the 5 4 times.
I wish Gus the best, sorry we missed out on him. Isn't it possible, that golden got him in this game and then wil sit him all year and redshirt him? Seems like a good motivational approach to me. He's not going to play when it counts because of Duke. So play him now in a blowout game then redshirt him. Gives Gus a chance to see the speed of the game and how hard he needs to work to get to starter position.

Of course, I could be all wet and Gus is in the top 3 backs and will play all year. I'd be surprised though.

Florange44

I
I wish Gus the best, sorry we missed out on him. Isn't it possible, that golden got him in this game and then wil sit him all year and redshirt him? Seems like a good motivational approach to me. He's not going to play when it counts because of Duke. So play him now in a blowout game then redshirt him. Gives Gus a chance to see the speed of the game and how hard he needs to work to get to starter position.

Of course, I could be all wet and Gus is in the top 3 backs and will play all year. I'd be surprised though.

Florange44
Isn't his redshirt blown? If he doesn't get injured, I don't think he can redshirt, can he? Or is the thing where it's a % of games played?

Unless he suffers a season ending injury in the next 2 weeks, he can't take this year as a redshirt anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom