Guys, This is all my fault | Syracusefan.com

Guys, This is all my fault

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I'm an idiot, and didn't figure it out until just now.

I trimmed my beard right before I made the trip home for the UCONN game.
While clean faced, we lost to Wisconsin, Uconn, Gtown, St. Johns, and BC.

My beard starts to grow back, and in it's gnarliest we beat Fl. State, NC State, Virginia, Duke, rock Gtech.

After listening to my girl whine and whine and whine and whine, I finally trimmed up last night.

Son of a.

My beard starts to grow back, and in it's gnarliest we beat Fl. State, NC State, Virginia, Duke, rock Gtech.

After listening to my girl whine and whine and whine and whine, I finally trimmed up last night.

Son of a.
Try keeping it neatly groomed and see what happens.

Try keeping it neatly groomed and see what happens.

I've thought about that, but came to the conclusion that the amount of women that would fall in love with a neatly groomed cusetroop would be just too much to handle.

beard.jpg

Son of a.

Confession is good for the soul.

I want a University job, so I can go to work looking like the picture on the right.

lol I think it's just an Alaska thing. I don't think SU would allow me to run around looking like that

Son of a.
We figured out that you were an idiot long ago. Why didn't you just ask us?

Dude, don't you know that one NEVER trims a beard duriing the playoffs?!!!!! Has living so close to Canada taught you NOTHING???!!!!

Dude, don't you know that one NEVER trims a beard duriing the playoffs?!!!!! Has living so close to Canada taught you NOTHING???!!!!

I'm a fool :(

You're brave. Most men on this board wouldn't have a hair on their arse to stand up to their gf! Oh wait, u didn't stand up. Hmmm.

You're brave. Most men on this board wouldn't have a hair on their arse to stand up to their gf! Oh wait, u didn't stand up. Hmmm.

I stood up to her pretty good for a few months, and she never demanded that I clean it up.

I actually pulled the trigger because I'm leaving for a conference in San Diego tomorrow night, and figured I should probably look a little professional.

I stood up to her pretty good for a few months, and she never demanded that I clean it up.

I actually pulled the trigger because I'm leaving for a conference in San Diego tomorrow night, and figured I should probably look a little professional.
You did the right thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom