Ha | Syracusefan.com

Ha

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Axe is discussing what he would do if he won Megamillions. He and his guest would move the football stadium and baseball stadium downtown. Wonder where that topic came from? :)

Axe is discussing what he would do if he won Megamillions. He and his guest would move the football stadium and baseball stadium downtown. Wonder where that topic came from? :)

Does this website recieve royalties for their work?

He had parkins on today. Parkins ripped Gottlieb's quest for the KSU job and ripped the refs for the way they called the SU-OSU game. Good stuff.

He had parkins on today. Parkins ripped Gottlieb's quest for the KSU job and ripped the refs for the way they called the SU-OSU game. Good stuff.
Parkins just picked up an additional 2 hours thanks to Jim Rome and can be heard from 11-3 EST on 610 Sports out of KC. I love having him and Nick Wright (Dannt's mentor at New House)here.
Nick made a twitter bet that Syracuse would go farther than any other team in the NCAA's and had to dip his boys in hot coffee to cover.

You can listen to them both here: http://www.610sports.com/ Nick comes on right after Danny and the quality far exceeds anything out of CNY. I turn off Adam Schein on NFL to listen.

Football stadium downtown? Where did he get that one from? Cali talking to himself on Scout?

From this board's threads that seemed to be about the last place anyone would want a football stadium. Although I just realized you're probably talking more about megamillions than you are football stadium location (I shot first with the most popular topic).

I know it's been probably been discussed ad nauseum, but I still can't believe they didn't put the Chiefs down there if that was a realistic option.

Reactions: CIL
Hmmm... so parking is perceived to be a big problem at the current dome. And downtown will solve that problem because we all know downtown has lots of space for a stadium and parking.

Parking around the dome is going to shrivel up. Nancy views parking lots as a waste of space... I hear e-1 is next to hire the dust.

Parkins just picked up an additional 2 hours thanks to Jim Rome and can be heard from 11-3 EST on 610 Sports out of KC. I love having him and Nick Wright (Dannt's mentor at New House)here.
Nick made a twitter bet that Syracuse would go farther than any other team in the NCAA's and had to dip his boys in hot coffee to cover.

You can listen to them both here: http://www.610sports.com/ Nick comes on right after Danny and the quality far exceeds anything out of CNY. I turn off Adam Schein on NFL to listen.

I think nick has a solid future as a hated sports talk radio guy.

I say that as an absolute compliment.

Football stadium downtown? Where did he get that one from? Cali talking to himself on Scout?

From this board's threads that seemed to be about the last place anyone would want a football stadium. Although I just realized you're probably talking more about megamillions than you are football stadium location (I shot first with the most popular topic).

I know it's been probably been discussed ad nauseum, but I still can't believe they didn't put the Chiefs down there if that was a realistic option.

No downtown baseball stadium mostly b/c of that Michael Bragman.

No downtown baseball stadium mostly b/c of that Michael Bragman.
Bragman only had one vote--which I'll concede could have been cast for the downtown location, if he had wished to. It was he and the county executive overruling the mayor. And, I think they lied about the costs on the north side vs. downtown in order to push their plan through.

Bragman only had one vote--which I'll concede could have been cast for the downtown location, if he had wished to. It was he and the county executive overruling the mayor. And, I think they lied about the costs on the north side vs. downtown in order to push their plan through.

Pirro/Young or Pirro/Bernardi ? I can't remember

Hmmm... so parking is perceived to be a big problem at the current dome. And downtown will solve that problem because we all know downtown has lots of space for a stadium and parking.

Parking isn't a problem. Those who perceive it to be so are generally the folks most in need of vigorous exercise.

Parking isn't a problem. Those who perceive it to be so are generally the folks most in need of vigorous exercise.

LOL. Parking is a problem. It's a problem for the elderly big time. It's a problem for people that have back issues. It's a problem with people that are overweight. It's also a problem because there isn't enough of it and why there is parking at Manley and South campus and the use cattle buses to get people back and forth. I guess you want SU to be the school that only allows fans that are young and fit?

LOL. Parking is a problem. It's a problem for the elderly big time. It's a problem for people that have back issues. It's a problem with people that are overweight. It's also a problem because there isn't enough of it and why there is parking at Manley and South campus and the use cattle buses to get people back and forth. I guess you want SU to be the school that only allows fans that are young and fit?
That's what shuttle buses from Manley to College Place are for. Parking could be better but it's no where near the problem some portray. I have gone to other college stadiums and more frequently than not, I walk just as far, or farther from parking to the stadium.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom