Hack Confirmed per Buffalo News | Syracusefan.com

Hack Confirmed per Buffalo News

He'd better concentrate on getting a defensive coordinator, because the Tom Brady and the Pats are going to continue shred the Bills.

I am still holding out a shred of hope none of this is true... you'll notice this guy does not say "a source with the Bills organization has confirmed..."

Hopefully it's just lazy re-tread from the Post Standard rumor and unsubstantiated...

But I have a feeling my slim hopes will be dashed...

That's embarrassing when you read it. Marrone will not make any fans with this move.
I'm glad Graham noted that. I'm going to enjoy marrones dealings with buffalo media

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah - I know we like Hackett, but he's really riding DM's coat tails on this one...

If you tell a press conference in buffalo your OC and DC, are going to have extensive NFL experience in your first press conference it better be true. There is no way he is going to hoist Hackett with a limited amount of coaching experience on the Buffalo fans.

What Doug couldn't have gone and hired Norv Turner? He had to take Hackett? Unreal

Quite the undiversified portfolio of one year wonders there.

When you have a chance to go with the coach coordinator and qb of a college team on the verge of the top 45 you have to pounce!

Quite the undiversified portfolio of one year wonders there.

When you have a chance to go with the coach coordinator and qb of a college team on the verge of the top 45 you have to pounce!

They are clearly copying the blueprint of Miami.Last year when Philbin got hired he brought in Mike Sherman from Tex AM and then they drafted Tannehill from Tex AM. Problem is Nassib ain't Tannehill and Hackett ain't Mike Sherman!

They are clearly copying the blueprint of Miami.Last year when Philbin got hired he brought in Mike Sherman from Tex AM and then they drafted Tannehill from Tex AM. Problem is Nassib ain't Tannehill and Hackett ain't Mike Sherman!
Worked so well when the bills spent an entire draft on a 6-6 nc state team. Mccargo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom