Had A DREAM | Syracusefan.com

Had A DREAM

Had a dream last night,Usually my dreams come true..Syracuse 62 Florida State 57...Cooney has at least 15 points today,,,bank on it
I am booking
borat-high-five-o.gif

I believe that torrintino is under the incorrect assumption that the game is being played today. Perhaps he is beyond the meridian line

Had a dream that Ennis and Grant both returned next year. We opened the year ranked #1. McCullough blew the coaches away in pre-season practice and mumblings of Carmelo 2.0 danced around.

All was well in CuseNation.

If Cooney has 15 points today, it will truly be a miracle of epic proportions. ;)
wait till 2:05 when hes screaming and yelling that he cant find the game on tv.

thatll be fun.....

:bang:

wait till 2:05 when hes screaming and yelling that he cant find the game on tv.

thatll be fun...

:bang:
I am going to start three threads about that right now, just to tick you off. :D

Had a dream last night,Usually my dreams come true..Syracuse 62 Florida State 57...Cooney has at least 15 points today,,,bank on it

My dreams never come true and I don't dream about Cooney. I dream of being extremely wealthy on a Greek island with barely clad supermodels and then I wake up and have to take a leak. My bladder sucks. Well, "if dreams came true...oh wouldn't that be nice."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom