Hafley brings up some good points | Syracusefan.com

Hafley brings up some good points

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic

These issues aren't BC only. Although I've never heard of issues of getting guys into Syracuse. Feel like BC has much higher academic standards than SU but certainly the NIL issue is a factor for all players transferring

He's also 0-2 and whining, making excuses and being exposed for a guy that could probably recruit at Ohio St but doesn't seem to be getting it done at Lineman U. He stinks. Overhyped from the get go.

Their O Line has been HORRENDOUS, he's run out of Dazzlers' tough guys

Last edited:
BC uses the NCAA minimum admission standards for their athletes like pretty much everyone else.

Yes they do and many BC Faithful are asking themselves if they were actually better off with the Dazzler!

Like I said, he's making excuses for the poor play. He's recruited some good DB's but that's about it. he's got a bit of a mess on his hands

I feel like he left off a big factor in the transfer decision:
6. Does he want to play for BC?

Getting OL and DL that are ready to contribute right away is difficult for most schools. That's nothing new. NIL is an excuse, imo.

He's also 0-2 and whining, making excuses and being exposed for a guy that could probably recruit at Ohio St but doesn't seem to be getting it done at Lineman U. He stinks. Overhyped from the get go.

Their O Line has been HORRENDOUS, he's run out of Dazzlers' tough guys

They lost everyone I know its just Rutgers and VT but I think anyone would have issues against those two with a brand new line outside of Alabama. We didn't run well on Rutgers last year.

Phil J berating them while he gets murdered can't be helping them gel though.

Halfley should talk to Pat Fitzgerald and see how hard it is to actually recruit when you have high academic standards and lots of credits won’t transfer. NW would beat the brakes off BC

Halfley should talk to Pat Fitzgerald and see how hard it is to actually recruit when you have high academic standards and lots of credits won’t transfer. NW would beat the brakes off BC
Haha I'm not so sure of this after Duke slapped around NW at Ryan Field last weekend. BC would be smart to step up their recruiting with the NJ Catholic schools and clean up on ND's leftovers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom