Hakim Warrick Jersey | Syracusefan.com

Hakim Warrick Jersey

JCUV07

Walk On
Hey everyone! My brother and I have been die hard Syracuse fans since before we could even say Orange. His favorite player for a long time has been Hakim Warrick. I really want to surprise him this Christmas with a Hakim Warrick Jersey. Any member have one they would be willing to part with (obviously for a price)?!? Or at least maybe an idea of where I could purchase one? I have looked all over the internet with no luck. Size doesn't matter, if it happened to be to big for him I would end up framing it anyways. Lets go orange!!

Hey everyone! My brother and I have been die hard Syracuse fans since before we could even say Orange. His favorite player for a long time has been Hakim Warrick. I really want to surprise him this Christmas with a Hakim Warrick Jersey. Any member have one they would be willing to part with (obviously for a price)?!? Or at least maybe an idea of where I could purchase one? I have looked all over the internet with no luck. Size doesn't matter, if it happened to be to big for him I would end up framing it anyways. Lets go orange!!
How about this one?

Linkage

How about this one?

Linkage

Nice find, Warrick is one of those Syracuse guys that is super hard to find his jersey. But the one you found is a knock-off. Not Nike. But yeah, if you're willing to overlook the inconsistency with the SYRACUSE lettering, sure, go for it! I'm a Jersey snob though so I'd pass.

Here is a pretty sweet Hakim Warrick Memphis Grizzly jersey on ebay for only $14.99. If I was a XXL I would consider it. Hak is one of my favorites (as notated by my sig photo).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Adidas...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f3ff0ce89