Hakim Warrick | Syracusefan.com

Hakim Warrick

knicks07

Walk On
Hoopshype just posted that Hakim sign ed to the G league. What. The G -League is a young mans league. Hakim hasnt even been good for Boeheims Army in The Basketball Tournament the past couple of years. God bless him for continuing to want to play......I played until I was 47 years old and couldnt get enough until my body gave out
......but thought with some money made that he would have let it go by now.....of course, I never got paid! lol

Hoopshype just posted that Hakim sign ed to the G league. What. The G -League is a young mans league. Hakim hasnt even been good for Boeheims Army in The Basketball Tournament the past couple of years. God bless him for continuing to want to play...I played until I was 47 years old and couldnt get enough until my body gave out
...but thought with some money made that he would have let it go by now...of course, I never got paid! lol

I thought he looked pretty good this past summer. Seemed in noticeably better shape.

I love Hak but he has no chance of sticking in the NBA. He must need money.

Hoopshype just posted that Hakim sign ed to the G league. What. The G -League is a young mans league. Hakim hasnt even been good for Boeheims Army in The Basketball Tournament the past couple of years. God bless him for continuing to want to play...I played until I was 47 years old and couldnt get enough until my body gave out
...but thought with some money made that he would have let it go by now...of course, I never got paid! lol

He was terrific last summer, but this doesn't make much sense.

I think hak made a lot of dough. Could have mismanaged it but maybe hes just doing it for the love of the game?

I'm guessing he got a "taste" for it again after performing reasonably well in TBT, and figured that he wants to give it one last shot while he's still "young" enough to at least give it a go. Probably just for the love of the game.

I feel like if I was good enough, I’d play pro ball for pay as long as someone was willing to pay me. If I’d banked a lot like Warrick, I’d imagine I would be more focused on location than paycheck.

You can always do something else once you can’t play anymore. Some guys may feel no rush to do that.

Last edited:
He’s playing basketball for considerable money without having to leave the country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom