Half Time Observations | Syracusefan.com

Half Time Observations

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
-Wake is one of the worst teams we have played this year. They remind me of a mid major without shooters. We should be beating them by 25 with a pedestrian effort.

-Silent G as the back up point guard is laughable. He almost gets ripped everytime he has to put the ball on the floor for even one dribble.

-Jeremy Grant is sleeping through this one.

-The only guys who have showed up are Fair (who is playing just OK...which is Jordanesque compared to his mates) and BMK..who is busting his ass off out there.

G has played well defensively

You want to rip someone rip grant. Nba talk is laughable

Im ripping his handle...as are all his opponents..im not ripping his entire game.

Offense has been castrated by ticky tack fouls on Rak and Cooney...playing the worst I've seen all year and up 3, I'll take it.

I agree. Not sure what he is doing out there. Props to Rak as well until he got his thirg foul. We should be able to take this game over with rebounding alone. Gotta get TC a couple good looks early and we will be fine.

Why are we so bad the last 3 minutes of the 1st half almost every game. Can't score. Bad defense leaving shooters open. No defensive rebounding. Seems like we blow the lead or most of it nearly every game.

Offense has been castrated by ticky tack fouls on Rak and Cooney...playing the worst I've seen all year and up 3, I'll take it.

Two of Cooney's weren't remotely ticky tack. Reaches on breaks. He looks fatigued.

Ennis has had a pretty awful game.

I expect him to be much better in the 2nd half.

Wake is bad. We've played horRible and still lead. This game will be a blowout.

despite how terrible we have played. we win this one by at least ten. Wake is just that bad.

CJ left that guy wide open in the corner for the trey! We could have used Cal pushing CJ out to the corner to cover his a$$

Marsh01 said:
G has played well defensively You want to rip someone rip grant. Nba talk is laughable

Not so fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom