Halftime- 76'ers 29, Mavs 73 | Syracusefan.com

Halftime- 76'ers 29, Mavs 73

What a massacre, lol. Is that a record for a H deficit?

And McW is playing... Ouch.
Dallas is really good. I've watched them a couple times where they have played great and thought they were the best team in the NBA. I didn't watch them in any of the games they lost and it shocks me that they don't have a better record. That said, no game should be that one sided.

Dallas is really good. I've watched them a couple times where they have played great and thought they were the best team in the NBA. I didn't watch them in any of the games they lost and it shocks me that they don't have a better record. That said, no game should be that one sided.

Yes they are. Monta Ellis is flying under the radar yet has been one of the most impressive guards so far this year. Dude is playing team ball and both sides.

Dallas apparently took it a bit easier in the 2nd half, but still scored their biggest ever win (123-70) over the winless 76ers.

About the only highlight for the 76ers after winning the opening tip was the return of last year's NBA Rookie of the Year. Michael Carter-Williams played for the first time since surgery in May to repair the labrum in his right shoulder, leading Philly with 19 points on 6-of-19 shooting off the bench, and also having eight rebounds and five assists.

''I'm sure we'll remember this, and don't want it to happen again,'' Carter-Williams said. ''None of us in this locker room will ever get used to losing like that. None of us will ever get used to losing, period. We're upset after every loss.''

Yes they are. Monta Ellis is flying under the radar yet has been one of the most impressive guards so far this year. Dude is playing team ball and both sides.

It's amazing what happens when you put someone with amazing talent like his and pair him with one of the best coaches in the game. Who knew an extremely skilled player could be good?

I've always liked Ellis, so I'm still a little upset it never worked out for him in Milwaukee (my team), but oh well. Definitely rooting for Dallas this year.

It is very, very possible that this Sixer team is the worst team in the history of the NBA. They will struggle to win 10 games. (Worst ever are the 1973 Sixers who went 9-73).

The NBA commissioner needs to step in and talk with the owner. If he is going to continue this path of tanking then he needs to give up control of the team. It's not fair to the fans and players to put out a product like this.

How many years of tanking can a fanbase take? I'm already disgusted with the Buffalo Sabres' race for Connor McDavid.

The NBA commissioner needs to step in and talk with the owner. If he is going to continue this path of tanking then he needs to give up control of the team. It's not fair to the fans and players to put out a product like this.
don't speak for the fans. this plan is better than the last decade where the 8 seed was the ceiling. if andrew bynum was "trying", give me this. build assets and cap space. I actually pay attention to sixers scores now, which i never really did post-iverson.

Thank you Tony K.! He just ripped the NBA Commish about this on PTI.

Yeah, Monta Ellis has always been good. He's gotta be one of the toughest scoring guards to defend in recent years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom