Halfway to Arkansas... | Syracusefan.com

Halfway to Arkansas...

I just checked in at the Chancellor. The team is here too.
Left my game tix in KC like a dumb@ss.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Go to will call...they should be able to print them out...worst case I might have an extra

Go to will call...they should be able to print them out...worst case I might have an extra

I called and they couldn't because I bought them from a broker that resold them. I'm going to see what is available through the school or stubhub.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I called and they couldn't because I bought them from a broker that resold them. I'm going to see what is available through the school or stubhub.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, that sucks! There are still tix available, I think. This is not going to be sold out. We're in football country.

I just bought a couple more from VividSeats. Just waiting for them to contact me with the pick up location. Hoping for will call or Farrells.

Will miss the chatroom tonight. Going to be watching with some fans at a sports bar in AZ!!!

TV viewers: be prepared for Georgetown to up your tip-off plans tonight. Somehow they are involved in all things sucky.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom