Happy Birthday, Coach! (Jimmy and Buddy six years ago). | Syracusefan.com

Happy Birthday, Coach! (Jimmy and Buddy six years ago).

cto

Administrator
Jim Boeheim's surprise 70th birthday party ... six years ago today, with his entire family. In front row are children Jimmy, Jamie and Buddy; second row, sister Barbara, Jim, Julie and daughter Elizabeth. It was a seriously fun party. Happy Birthday, Jim!

P.S. Jimmy and Buddy have sure grown in six years!

Image may contain: 7 people, including Barbara Boeheim, people smiling

Last edited:
Honestly, he hasn’t aged that much in 20 years or so. I did notice a few years ago that his hair seemed whiter from my perch in 309. He looks good!

Happy Birthday, Coach!

Honestly, he hasn’t aged that much in 20 years or so. I did notice a few years ago that his hair seemed whiter from my perch in 309. He looks good!

Happy Birthday, Coach!
He has amazing energy for his age. And an amazing wife and family.

Jim Boeheim's surprise 70th birthday party ... six years ago today, with his entire family. In front row are children Jimmy, Jamie and Buddy; second row, sister Barbara, Jim, Julie and daughter Elizabeth. It was a seriously fun party. Happy Birthday, Jim!

P.S. Jimmy and Buddy have sure grown in six years!

Image may contain: 7 people, including Barbara Boeheim, people smiling
Wow. I bet Buddy hates this picture. Caught him in an awkward phase.

Happy Birthday JB! Get well soon!

Happy Birthday coach! Hope you had a good day and enjoyed some quiet time. Rest up and get well soon.

I'm sure it doesn't bother him a bit. He's always been the sweetest, friendliest, most easy-going kid. A very go-with-the-flow personality.
He plays defense the same way!! He's a great kid that just seems to enjoy whatever he's doing. I think he's going to have a great year.