Hard Noses | Syracusefan.com

Hard Noses

javadoc

All American
We need hard noses to wear to the football games. Maybe a rhino horn, or a simulated steel nose, held on by elastic. The heck with foam fingers and orange pom-poms. Bring on the hard noses.

strawn.jpg

(My dad always tells me there was some bar in Syracuse that used to play Cat Ballou on a loop, which makes this that much more fitting)

thats it i think- man those guys made a bad choice

Stick in the DVD of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly to get that movie out of your head.

Stick in the DVD of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly to get that movie out of your head.
it was on pbs the other night-talk about a perfect cast

strawn.jpg

(My dad always tells me there was some bar in Syracuse that used to play Cat Ballou on a loop, which makes this that much more fitting)

Now THAT is a hard nose on a hard-nosed guy.

We should melt down all those keys that are rattling to make the noses!
Amen.

I kinda prefer the rhino horn angle, though. If Cleveland can have the Dog Pound, we could have the Rhino Den. And think of the recruiting - "we have the horniest coeds in college football."

Would be hard to breath with all those hard noses especially on one of those hot late fall saturdays(course I guess thats what hard nose is all about) so I would vote for some t shirts like
' welcome to the Hard nose Cafe" or during timeouts you get everybody doing the "hard nose shake or Shuffle"

I called Holy Shirt (a local teeshirt printing firm) a couple of months ago to see if I could get some custom teeshirts printed up with some kind of "hardnose" logo on it. They said they were working up something themselves and would be offering them for sale as soon as they researched possible trademark infringements. Promised to contact me when they were ready to go. Been waiting ever since... Meh... :noidea:

I think they should broadcast nasal sounds in the Dome at critical hard nose points in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom