Harden #Beards Wes Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Harden #Beards Wes Johnson

teamco

International Flaneur
This is tough stuff, especially given it happened to one of our guys. . .

In NBA action a couple of nights ago, Twitter lit up overJames Harden's #Bearding of Wes Johnson.

Doesn't get too much worse than this if you are an NBA player . . .

The push off helped.

Harden is a clown and will flame out in the playoffs like always. He’s been doing it since college as we saw first hand.
Probably, but Houston is LEGIT. Harden, CP3, Gordon, Ariza etc.

Yeah, NO push off there. :rolleyes:

What is that, Rugby?
Aussie Rules basketball?

You know what's going to be sweet? When Wesley Johnson low key has a pair of scissors with him on the court next time they play and he snips Harden's beard.

r960-8a52058bc6a811f243777e0203d5d5ed.jpg

Push off? You guys freaking blind?

He's subtle about it, but he did. And used all of his body weight to help Wes move.

Honestly, I think he's figured out a way to push off using his shoulder and not have the obvious arm flare out. And gets away with it.

Probably, but Houston is LEGIT. Harden, CP3, Gordon, Ariza etc.

They are, but they won’t get by GS. And if they get the wrong matchup, they won’t get by round 2 either IMO.

Harden is a great player - very skilled. But he has gone out like a lamb in the playoffs enough times - and acting like that over crossing someone is for the dumb kids who can’t really play.

SYRACUSE 78 / ARIZONA STATE 67

2nd round . devo with 21 points. harden with 10.
james who ?????

I dunno, I think Devo would rather be the guy today who is the NBA's leading scorer on the NBA's best team than having won a random NCAA tourney game a decade ago.

I dont know about the cross-over. But I enjoyed when he just completely relaxed with the ball. Aside from the last few seconds of a game, not sure I've ever seen that before.

yup. everyone froze because the whole universe was expecting a whistle

Exactly. His moves accomplished nothing - he shaked, baked, went nowhere, and then cleared out by knocking him down. I wouldn't be mildly embarrassed if I was the defender. I'd be embarrassed if I was the official.

There was no move being done at the time of the fall that would break the ankles of a 4th grader...and I'm 100% serious on that. :)

He's subtle about it, but he did. And used all of his body weight to help Wes move.

Honestly, I think he's figured out a way to push off using his shoulder and not have the obvious arm flare out. And gets away with it.
Harden is like that dweeby kid in school that spends hours thinking up inventive ways to cheat instead of just studying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom