Hardwood Dinner is HUGE | Syracusefan.com

Hardwood Dinner is HUGE

Just learned from someone in the Orange Club that 1000 tickets have been sold for Sunday evening. What a great send-off for the team before they leave for NYC.

Is there a limit to how many can be sold? Are they sold out?

I went last year, had a great time. Haven't yet bought ticket for this year, though.

Is there a limit to how many can be sold? Are they sold out?

I went last year, had a great time. Haven't yet bought ticket for this year, though.

I can't imagine the ON Center being sold out, but there may be some cut-off date for making reservations. (315-443-1419)

Damn bandwagoners...
ebc4cf0c.jpg

How much were tickets?
$75. I suspect you can still make a reservation tomorrow if you give them a credit card number. Just be nice when you ask.

$75. I suspect you can still make a reservation tomorrow if you give them a credit card number. Just be nice when you ask.

Can I drop your name? ;)

Thanks for the information! I called about 30 minutes ago and got a ticket. The person I spoke to asked if it was ok that I would be sitting "in the back"...I asked, "It's still the same room though, right?" "Oh, yeah" he replied. Good enough for me.

Also said there are not many tickets left, so if your on the fence, you may want to decide soon.

So I will be driving up from Buffalo just for the event. Making the trip by myself, so hopefully I will have a board member at my table to chat with. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to honor this great team and our incredible seniors.

I will also be getting my "Syracuse Greats Picture" (16x20 picture of the Dome at night) signed by our stars who are leaving this year: Kris and Scoop...and should I get Dion to sign it too? I am trying to limit it to the really good players of the program; so far I have Flynn, Wallace, DC, JB, Hop, Gerry, Dave Bing (!), Roosevelt Bouie, Jason Hart, Rick Jackson, Fab Melo, Rafael Addison, Pearl Washington, Howard Triche...I think that may be all. Is Dion deserving of being in that company? (Note, Fab was one of the first guys to sign it, and I wasn't as "strict" about using space on it then as I am now, or I would be asking the same about if Fab should sign it...) What about Brandon Triche? Should I wait to see how this year plays out first? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions!

Oh, and if you see me at the event (I will probably be the guy giving out 8x10 pictures for the youngin's to get signed by their favorite players), feel free to say hi!

Thanks for the information! I called about 30 minutes ago and got a ticket. The person I spoke to asked if it was ok that I would be sitting "in the back"...I asked, "It's still the same room though, right?" "Oh, yeah" he replied. Good enough for me.

Also said there are not many tickets left, so if your on the fence, you may want to decide soon.

So I will be driving up from Buffalo just for the event. Making the trip by myself, so hopefully I will have a board member at my table to chat with. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to honor this great team and our incredible seniors.

I will also be getting my "Syracuse Greats Picture" (16x20 picture of the Dome at night) signed by our stars who are leaving this year: Kris and Scoop...and should I get Dion to sign it too? I am trying to limit it to the really good players of the program; so far I have Flynn, Wallace, DC, JB, Hop, Gerry, Dave Bing (!), Roosevelt Bouie, Jason Hart, Rick Jackson, Fab Melo, Rafael Addison, Pearl Washington, Howard Triche...I think that may be all. Is Dion deserving of being in that company? (Note, Fab was one of the first guys to sign it, and I wasn't as "strict" about using space on it then as I am now, or I would be asking the same about if Fab should sign it...) What about Brandon Triche? Should I wait to see how this year plays out first? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions!

Oh, and if you see me at the event (I will probably be the guy giving out 8x10 pictures for the youngin's to get signed by their favorite players), feel free to say hi!
I am glad someone listened to me and called today. I could not believe that they would not be selling tickets. The ON Center is huge.