harping on the defense is.. what's the word i'm looking for.. | Syracusefan.com

harping on the defense is.. what's the word i'm looking for..

Millhouse

Living Legend
Stupid

giving up 30 points happens all the time.

people want to yell about how they made cincy look good on offense. maybe it doesn't take their qbs 3 years to learn.

but there are two teams with defenses that average fewer points against than what Syracuse scored today. bama and lsu.

defense was below average today. if you give up 30 on average you're in the 80s. not good.

if you average 13 points for, you're new mexico at 2nd to last. much much worse than merely not good

I don't think we can lay the blame entirely on the defense. The offense couldn't move the ball and the special teams didn't seem to be capable of flipping the field position once. The defense wasn't good, but I wouldn't say it's bad either.

Well the worst part about the defense today is they had 2 weeks to face (another) 1 dimensional offense. Mobile QB that can probably throw short passes and screens at best and a good RB. We knew it was coming for 2 weeks, they brought exactly what we thought they were going to bring. No surprises. And they still put up 30 ... and they only needed 3 quarters to do it.

Though not to be outdone by the KO and PR coverage teams which have sucked beyond sucking all year.

defense had a short field all day-
they also have db's who are so scared of the run they dont commit to recievers in time -they spend far too long watching for a back to break free from our dline and linebackers-

you can hide a few deficencies on defense-cant hide the fact you have no line ,linebackers and average db's

I think we can agree to the fact, that ALL phases of this team sucks.

Coaching sucks.
Offense suck.
Defense suck.
Special Teams suck.
Recruiting sucks.

Am I missing anything?

I think we can agree to the fact, that ALL phases of this team sucks.

Coaching sucks.
Offense suck.
Defense suck.
Special Teams suck.
Recruiting sucks.

Am I missing anything?

FANS suck

no doubt we have seen enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member