Harrison Barnes | Syracusefan.com

Harrison Barnes

Eric15

Living Legend
I know a lot of people were on this guy's case for not being a superstar from Day 1 at North Carolina, but I think Barnes will be an All-Star caliber player within the next couple years - similar to how James Harden took a few years to develop his game and become a star.

Barnes averaged 9 and 4 in the regular season, and he is averaging 17 and 7 in the playoffs.

He has really improved no question. He has lots of talent around him so he never had to or was asked to do too much probably. He's probably worked hard all year and now it's paying off. I wonder how he would be on a lousy team if they asked him to be the man. I could see boom or bust.

One thing I noticed is that since the beginning of the year Barnes, Thompson, and Curry look like they all have gotten stronger. Maybe 10 lbs of muscle put on each of them. It's helped them.

I know a lot of people were on this guy's case for not being a superstar from Day 1 at North Carolina, but I think Barnes will be an All-Star caliber player within the next couple years - similar to how James Harden took a few years to develop his game and become a star.

Barnes averaged 9 and 4 in the regular season, and he is averaging 17 and 7 in the playoffs.

I don't think he'll be an all star (maybe he might sneak in here or there), but I think he's found a great role not having to be the guy on a team not in a huge market. Great fans, one great player with him, a few other really good players and he is finding his way nicely.

he has looked very good in the post season . . . but I was very surprised to see him make the all rookie first team over Drummond

gotta love the future for that Golden State squad.

I was gonna say I don't see him being an all star, but he's really young and he looks like he's going to be a solid player for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom