Hartford's getting screwed in the latest Bracketology... | Syracusefan.com

Hartford's getting screwed in the latest Bracketology...

cto

Administrator
No school within 600 miles of Hartford is prospectively being sent there for Rounds 1 and 2 ... except for 13th seed Hofstra and maybe Seton Hall (a 12-seed play-in team).

Bracketology with Joe Lunardi

Highest ranked teams are Marquette and Wisconsin (both #4s). That would be a great line-up in Milwaukee.

Hey, guys. Put some legit Northeast teams there. If you can send #13 Hofstra and (maybe) # 12 Seton Hall ... why can't you send Syracuse there.

I am tired of the State of Connecticut getting screwed by everyone from Donald Trump to the NCAA.

Last edited:
No school within 600 miles being prospectively sent there ... except for 13th seed Hofstra and maybe Seton Hall (a play-in team).

Highest ranked teams are Marquette and Wisconsin (both #4s). That would be a great line-up in Milwaukee.

Hey, guys. Put some legit northeast teams there. If you can send #13 Hofstra and (maybe) # 12 Seton Hall ... why can't you send Syracuse there.

I am tired of Connecticut getting screwed by everyone from Donald Trump to the NCAA.
It will all work out. I expect a solid placement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's my home. And also the home of Scooch, Cuseguy, Hungry Chuck and a bunch of other great posters here (and the birthplace of Floyd Little).
(and the birthplace of Floyd Little and Toga).

Reactions: cto
Hey, it's my home. And also the home of Scooch, Cuseguy, Hungry Chuck and a bunch of other great posters here (and the birthplace of Floyd Little).

And the home of this less than great poster... and this absolutely terrific law: In Hartford, you may not, under any circumstances, cross the street walking on your hands!

And the home of this less than great poster... and this absolutely terrific law: In Hartford, you may not, under any circumstances, cross the street walking on your hands!
Acrobat discrimination!

No school within 600 miles of Hartford is prospectively being sent there for Rounds 1 and 2 ... except for 13th seed Hofstra and maybe Seton Hall (a 12-seed play-in team).

Hey, guys. Put some legit Northeast teams there. If you can send #13 Hofstra and (maybe) # 12 Seton Hall ... why can't you send Syracuse there.

I am tired of the State of Connecticut getting screwed by everyone from Donald Trump to the NCAA.
It’s all that nutmeg you guys eat!