Harvard over Colgate | Syracusefan.com

Harvard over Colgate

What happened to NYS sports team? Is Syracuse even a top 5 program in NYS right now?

Bonnies, UB, 'Gate, Iona all seriously better than Cuse without any question. We could probly give Hofstra and Stony Brook a good rock fight though
Yikes. Probably St. John’s as well. Sad times.

So everytime Colgate loses, we get a reminder about how bad we are? Come on, it was one damn game. A bad one at that, but one game.

So everytime Colgate loses, we get a reminder about how bad we are? Come on, it was one damn game. A bad one at that, but one game.

Eventually “they” will stop harping in the fact that we got lit up by a bad team. Sh’t happens.

I still have PTSD from getting blown the FFF out by a turrible DePaul team that one time.

< shudder >

… but I’m pretty sure nobody’s still posting their game by game results anymore. Probably not. ;)

Wait until March.

i think it’s more that multiple posters (I can bump the posts if necessary) insisted Colgate was good and wouldn’t hear otherwise. Same thing was done last year with Bryant, it’s ok to admit a team we loses (or almost loses to in the caseof Bryant) to sucks.

i think it’s more that multiple posters (I can bump the posts if necessary) insisted Colgate was good and wouldn’t hear otherwise. Same thing was done last year with Bryant, it’s ok to admit a team we loses (or almost loses to in the caseof Bryant) to sucks.
Colgate is basically the same team that went to the tournament last year and had a 14-point lead against Arkansas. It’s OK to admit they’re not a bunch of scrubs either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom