Has Clark Kellogg ever not spinelessly agreed with ref calls? | Syracusefan.com

Has Clark Kellogg ever not spinelessly agreed with ref calls?

Kellogg is a bit of a stooge.

It almost pained me, though, to hear Seth Davis criticize the call. True to form, moments later, he took a shot at JB.

lolol...why is anyone listening to Clark K? He's just awful...at everything.

or the offensive interference on the Parker putback slam.

Ya a couple random botched calls both ways I don't expect them to go over, but I really just mean to give the block/charge thing some context...

It'd be like a football show ignoring that DB's were allowed to maul WR's for 59 minutes & obsessing over minutia rulebook quotes when discussing a weak PI call at the end...

It'd be like a football show ignoring that DB's were allowed to maul WR's for 59 minutes & obsessing over minutia rulebook quotes when discussing a weak PI call at the end...

Exactly and this angle is being seemingly ignored by HOT SPORTS TAKE TV talking head guy who's like "Oh that's a close one, etc"

It's not about the call itself. It's about the call in the context of the game. We saw basically the same play on the other end...MG was in decent position but might have shuffled a little. Fine. Then you've establish the criteria of a block in the game. Then why did it change minutes later?

Ya a couple random botched calls both ways I don't expect them to go over, but I really just mean to give the block/charge thing some context...

I hear ya. Just haven't seen anyone really mentioning the missed call on the Parker putback, that's all.

Another thing on CBS: Can your "star" play-by-play guy maybe do a game before March 18th one of these years? I realize Nantz is too good for that & has to do the Pebble Stone Rock NobodyCares MinorTournamentInvitational every weekend in Jan & Feb. Maybe give someone a chance who actually likes NCAAB to do the F4?

BuffOrange said:
Another thing on CBS: Can your "star" play-by-play guy maybe do a game before March 18th one of these years? I realize Nantz is too good for that & has to do the Pebble Stone Rock NobodyCares MinorTournamentInvitational every weekend in Jan & Feb. Maybe give someone a chance who actually likes NCAAB to do the F4?

It's always bothered me. We hear pretty good guys calling our games on ESPN, then tourney time we get junk. With halftime "analysis" from Barkley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom