Best Seinfeld episode

• The Keys

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Raincoats

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
Every time the cuse loses we are exposed, just thought I would ask the question in regrads to the best team ever assembled.

Everytime we lose we are expossed because we play zone. Its just the way it is.

We should consider ourselves lucky that no team has administered a beat down of us. Hope it continues. But this season, teams are recovering from the beat down. It doesn't seem to have the same "meaning" as in seasons past. Hence CTO's post about the Final Four.

Soup Nazi was the best Seinfeld
You do know that if Southerland dosn't go berserk in that game we lose @ Arkansas also.

Careful, SoBe, now you are saying that we're gonna lost the rest of our games.

i dont understand these "if so and so doesnt have a great game we lose". if triche doesnt shoot lights out 1st half against louisville we lose. if james doesnt go beserk against arkansas we lose. ok so whats the point? is that supposed to lessen those wins? any good team has different guys step up in different games. if tim hardaway doesnt shoot 6/9 from 3 tonight michigan loses. but guess what, hes a great player and he did, thats why michigan is a great team.

kind of like the one I've seen thrown around by the cesspool,er,boneyard - "the only reason cuse won their championship was because they had Melo, so really they haven't actually even won a championship"

kind of like the one I've seen thrown around by the cesspool,er,boneyard - "the only reason cuse won their championship was because they had Melo, so really they haven't actually even won a championship"
They now lean on the- "We're so much better than Syracuse, so why don't we have a home" theory of realignment.
Sad.

You do know that if Southerland dosn't go berserk in that game we lose @ Arkansas also.

Sort of a bogus thing to say considering we then went on to be the first team to beat #1 on the road in almost 4 years without Southerland. I'm not disputing that he had a good game, but there is no way to predict how that game may or may not have been different if he didn't take or make the number of shots he did.

Sort of a bogus thing to say considering we then went on to be the first team to beat #1 on the road in almost 4 years without Southerland. I'm not disputing that he had a good game, but there is no way to predict how that game may or may not have been different if he didn't take or make the number of shots he did.

Hey, I'm just regurgitating what Boeheim said about that win. We all know Louisville isn't a real juggernaut either.

And if Triche didn't go berserk vs Louisville we lose that one also. But that's the case for every team. Triche will never shoot like that again the rest of his life, but maybe Cooney will make 6 treys in a support role to lift SU past the round of 32... this stuff happens.

And if Triche didn't go berserk vs Louisville we lose that one also. But that's the case for every team. Triche will never shoot like that again the rest of his life, but maybe Cooney will make 6 treys in a support role to lift SU past the round of 32... this stuff happens.

Right. My post was meant to defend Florida. They are still VERY good even with their hiccup last night.

Or maybe they exposed themselves. Wait! Isn't that against the law, even in Florida?

They exposed themselves in Arkansas where that kind of behavior is completely OK.

hey, you're on fire today! Seriously!
Are you feeling OK?
:eek:

good - now I can get better odds on Florida today to win the NC.

Other than Syracuse, I am cheering for Gonzaga to the NC. Got them about a month ago at 40-1. I don't have them on the same level of Michigan, Florida, Indiana, but I still think they are very good.

They went into a hostile environment and got beat by a solid team who played their best with help of the energy from the fans. Somewhat similar to us losing to Pitt who treated it like their National Champion which in reality it is. Florida is still a great team that can beat anyone on a neutral floor just like we can when James comes back.

I don't know if they have been exposed but we would beat them by 20 if we played them in the NCAA Tournament. SWC you are going to love this. We beat Arkansas 91-82 and Arkansas beat Florida 80-69. So if we beat Arkansas by 9 and they beat Florida by 11 then we must beat Florida by 20. I mean 9 +11 = 20. Am I wrong. I'm not a numbers guy but this seems irrefutable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom