Hats off to Baye Mousa Keita | Syracusefan.com

Hats off to Baye Mousa Keita

RF2044

Living Legend
Kid had an OUTSTANDING game today. And what a great job from the FT line today--we needed every one of those freebies, and he was really clutch when the game was on the line--especially for a big who doesn't shoot them particularly well.

Way to go, Baye. Now, rest up--we need you to be ready to go again tomorrow!

I'll second. He really stepped up.

sadly though, we will soon be losing a board member to the depths of hell.
:eek:

whichever 1 of you sold his soul to the devil so BMK wont miss a FT...well, not sure what i can say...:noidea:

i guess, thank you.

Oh Lord

Hopefully the BMK haters will cut him some slack when he does make the occasional mistake.
Yeah, he doesn't have great hands, but I don't think we get where we are in this tourney without him, definitely don't get the win tonight.
In addition to the FT's, the put back on the MCW fast break miss towards the end was Fucillo HUUUUGE.

I find it incredibly motivational when BMK gets jacked up. Makes me laugh at first, but then I want to go punch anything Hoya-esque.

Great game from a way better person. I will root for that kid off the court... Hard not to.

Hopefully the BMK haters will cut him some slack when he does make the occasional mistake.
Yeah, he doesn't have great hands, but I don't think we get where we are in this tourney without him, definitely don't get the win tonight.
In addition to the FT's, the put back on the MCW fast break miss towards the end was Fucillo HUUUUGE.
Amen.

I thought BMK was great on the defensive end using his ability to guard Porter in the high post, if that was Rak or DC2 Porter would have went right around them

Great game by Baye!

Speaking of Baye, did anyone think he traveled on that one call that JB flipped out on in the second half where he juggled the ball for a second? As a follow up, 1 possession later when Lubick got the deep pass off a steal, did he take like 8 more steps than Baye and they didn't call a travel (The play where MCW got back and stripped him)?

Just wondering...

Kid had an OUTSTANDING game today. And what a great job from the FT line today--we needed every one of those freebies, and he was really clutch when the game was on the line--especially for a big who doesn't shoot them particularly well.

Way to go, Baye. Now, rest up--we need you to be ready to go again tomorrow!

I find it incredibly motivational when BMK gets jacked up. Makes me laugh at first, but then I want to go punch anything Hoya-esque.

Great game from a way better person. I will root for that kid off the court... Hard not to.

The leader of that team last night was Keita.

Great game by Baye!

Speaking of Baye, did anyone think he traveled on that one call that JB flipped out on in the second half where he juggled the ball for a second? As a follow up, 1 possession later when Lubick got the deep pass off a steal, did he take like 8 more steps than Baye and they didn't call a travel (The play where MCW got back and stripped him)?

Just wondering...

Not Even Close

Great game by Baye!

Just wondering...
He didn't travel. He shuffled his feet before he secured the ball. It may have looked like a travel in real time. Didn't think the other was a walk either.

He still need work on his pump fake. It's not that he isn't faking well, he's faking too well and getting a bit too antsy with his feet expecting contact. That and he still can work on his hands. All around, though a solid 9/10 night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom