Have graduated/exiting players ever commented on JB's coaching style | Syracusefan.com

Have graduated/exiting players ever commented on JB's coaching style

GooseMutt

All Conference
Wondering if anybody is aware of an ex player criticizing Boeheim in anyway. My impression has been that he has been exceptionally loyal and protective of them. Everyone remembers when he went off about how valuable Gmac was to the press. There appears to be a real sense of family amongst player alum but what do I know. It seems to be that only Lydon, White,and Battle are the only players safe from serious rants this year. Would love to get ex-player insight on what they perceive our problems are and are they feasibly correctable this year.

Who were the whipping - dog house guys through the years?

Devo is now on staff.

Paul Harris is on record saying Boeheim was right, and he should have listened to him more.
Remember late summer Boeheims army was watching this team practice and many raved about its potential. Penny for their thoughts now.

Remember late summer Boeheims army was watching this team practice and many raved about its potential. Penny for their thoughts now.
Most comments were on the abilities of individuals. I doubt that has changed.

Considering about 80% of them come back that must mean they like JB. Heck JB was as harsh on McCullough as he was any player here and he only played ten games here, yet he's back here all the time.

Derrick Coleman and his lack of a deversified coaching staff like a legit big man coach.

I believe Rony Seikaly said some things about JB that were not flattering. IIRC, JB called him an idiot.

When JB got the V Foundation award in Sarasota 18 months ago, about 20 of his former players came to help honor him. They would not have made the trip to Sarasota had they not wanted to be there to thank him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom