Have this bad feeling and I am nearly never wrong... | Syracusefan.com

Have this bad feeling and I am nearly never wrong...

arbitragegls

All Conference
...What; it's 8:30 AM and I am getting ready for the kickoff mean center court jump ball...could have sworn I put down a Jack and Coke not long ago...Hello! I stray, I stray...been told by posters on the stealth board that 'Cuse is ready to go...but I just don't believe 'Cuse covers--but it wins another game in final minutes. Need some help here boys and girls...this freakin game has forced cancellation of my early tee time here in south Fl...NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.
GO 'CUSE!

I'm livid its on the ing U and they made it this early. I could have caught the first half before the game I am going to if it wasn't.

But regardless I think Nova fans attending should be more upset. This early start favors the road team.

Who agreed to this b/s? No ESPN or ESPN 2 and they start it at 11am? No football or anything today to get it in before either.

There's pretty much an 11AM Saturday game on the U every week. Just our turn.

I'm livid its on the U and they made it this early. I could have caught the first half before the game I am going to if it wasn't.

But regardless I think Nova fans attending should be more upset. This early start favors the road team.

Who agreed to this b/s? No ESPN or ESPN 2 and they start it at 11am? No football or anything today to get it in before either.
I'm not sure it favors the road team really. Both teams will probably start slow in the 1st half; Nova will still be loud.

Wish I was! Soms basketball at 11am then his spring fling at his school after that. Yes Spring fling on Jan 26th
All good jim. Enjoy them while we can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I was! Soms basketball at 11am then his spring fling at his school after that. Yes Spring fling on Jan 26th
Nothing bad can happen today. It's my younger daughter's 21st birthday. I offered to go down and party with her, but oddly she has other plans...