Have ticket prices changed? | Syracusefan.com

Have ticket prices changed?

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
I could swear that in past years, the ACC (or BE) conference games were more than non-conference. In fact, I thought they were along the lines of $37. I have season tickets. This year I just noticed that all tickets are the same: $23. I have saved two tickets: (1) Nova game, Feb. 27, 2010. We broke the attendance record. Price was $27.50. (2) Duke, Feb. 1, 2014. Best game EVER at the Dome! Ticket was $30.

They definitely made a change and there must have been a reason that they made the change but I have no idea why.

I could swear that in past years, the ACC (or BE) conference games were more than non-conference. In fact, I thought they were along the lines of $37. I have season tickets. This year I just noticed that all tickets are the same: $23. I have saved two tickets: (1) Nova game, Feb. 27, 2010. We broke the attendance record. Price was $27.50. (2) Duke, Feb. 1, 2014. Best game EVER at the Dome! Ticket was $30.
The cupcakes are not really cupcakes anymore. They give the fans a good viewing experience. Hence the tickets are on a par with later foes.

That's "My Take"!

I think it's just the way they are allocating the cost of season tickets across individual games. Must just be a strict average this year. If you look to buy an individual ticket at the box office for Colgate, the lowest price is $20. For Notre Dame it's $40.

These are lower prices? 75 bucks for the very top row center court for ND. 40 bucks for the seats you can't even see from. Sometimes I really hate this school.

These are lower prices? 75 bucks for the very top row center court for ND. 40 bucks for the seats you can't even see from. Sometimes I really hate this school.

She’s talking the season tix price.

Ah I see. Was just looking for any excuse to rant really.
My season tickets are $460 for 21 games, which comes to just about $22/game. But then I pay a $350 charge for being in a preferred section. So that makes my tickets $33 per game. Definitely worth it!

The cupcakes are not really cupcakes anymore. They give the fans a good viewing experience. Hence the tickets are on a par with later foes.

That's "My Take"!

Cornell isn't a cupcake?

She’s talking the season tix price.
And just the "face value" of conference games. Season package certainly hasn't gone down in total. In fact with the preferred decoupling I'm paying significantly more for the two sports this year.

SMH. Oh how I miss the days of the $6 youth(under 18) ticket for every game and me buying them with no shame until I was at least 23-24 and never being questioned.

Is it seriously $75 for top row center court? Not worth it.