Have we "applied"? | Syracusefan.com

Have we "applied"?

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
Is there a formal process? Other sites seem to imply there is.

Shouldn't we do it at this point?

You can download a copy of the application on the pay side

God I certainly hope not. The more I think about it, the more I don't want to go to the B10.

Watching Gtown (unranked) go OT with Indiana #1 & Pitt (unranked) leading for most of the way Mich #4 - down only 3 with 30 sec to go is PUTRID! These so called #1, #4 teams playing our unranked teams and barely betting them what a lame product.

The football is PUTRID, the basketball is PUTRID. What? Money doesn't equal performance - B10 is proof of that for the last 10 years and for many years to come.

Whatever the B1G did in football/basketball yesterday, last week or last year has absolutely no bearing on this. Who the hell cares what Georgetown did to Indiana. We are talking about generational conference stability here.

In all seriousness, I'm hoping that TGD is polishing whatever knobs need to be polished so we can get our butts into the B1G...

stupid_thread.gif

TGD applied back in 2005. Once you apply you just have to pay the renewal fee every five years. We are all paid up so no worries.

Whatever process is required, Im sure we've already met it. Question is whether we pull the trigger.
If the B1G makes the offer however, you have to take it. JMHO

Whatever process is required, Im sure we've already met it. Question is whether we pull the trigger.
If the B1G makes the offer however, you have to take it. JMHO

The question is whether they have any interest in us, I don't think there is much of a question about what we do if we are offerred.

I think if we were offered and accepted it might be the catalyst for JB to retire. I think he might be so disgusted with the process now, that sticking it to Duke and K might be the final straw for him.

He sure sounds disgusted here:
"Maybe they should just have a draft, each conference should just draft teams...except then they'd have to make a decision and they wouldn't be able to figure it out. Eventually they'll get this thing figured out. They'll get all the teams moved and then In a year or two someone will say "We need to take somebody, But I'll be long gone by then".

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...m-syracuse-orange-goes-conference-realignment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom