Have you ever watched college basketball before? | Syracusefan.com

Have you ever watched college basketball before?

Syracusian

Scout Team
Christ, half of you guys sound like my girlfriend when we're down by 7 points. There's no reason to watch this, right? We might as well just forget the last game of the regular season, the ACCT, and the NCAAT.

We've been having a really rough stretch. With Keita being hurt (BC game) and Grant being hurt (Duke, Maryland, Virginia, and GT), our offense being horrendous for the past ~9 games (since Duke), and our defensive rebounding being so far beyond sub par, is it really any surprise?

I mean, really, have you guys watched the entire season of college basketball any of the past 20 years? There's a ton of fluctuation. Tons of ups and downs. Long win streaks, random losses, several game losing streaks, and then several game winning streaks.

All of the MSG is done talk is so far beyond my mind. Please tell me how MSG is done if we win @FSU, and then win the ACCT? I'm sure all of the hyperbole will go in the complete other direction and then say "this season will be a disappointment if we don't win a championship!". Right now we're in the "lucky to get out of the first round" portion of our season.

P.S. Please PM me if you want to sell your ACCT tickets, Buffalo, or MSG tickets!

How are we going to win at Fsu, and beat the better teams in the acc in Greensboro, when we can't even beat Bc and Gt at home?

How are we going to win at Fsu, and beat the better teams in the acc in Greensboro, when we can't even beat Bc and Gt at home?

You're lucky, in your mind you only have three more games of the torture that is Syracuse basketball.

Christ, half of you guys sound like my girlfriend when we're down by 7 points. There's no reason to watch this, right? We might as well just forget the last game of the regular season, the ACCT, and the NCAAT.

We've been having a really rough stretch. With Keita being hurt (BC game) and Grant being hurt (Duke, Maryland, Virginia, and GT), our offense being horrendous for the past ~9 games (since Duke), and our defensive rebounding being so far beyond sub par, is it really any surprise?

I mean, really, have you guys watched the entire season of college basketball any of the past 20 years? There's a ton of fluctuation. Tons of ups and downs. Long win streaks, random losses, several game losing streaks, and then several game winning streaks.

All of the MSG is done talk is so far beyond my mind. Please tell me how MSG is done if we win @FSU, and then win the ACCT? I'm sure all of the hyperbole will go in the complete other direction and then say "this season will be a disappointment if we don't win a championship!". Right now we're in the "lucky to get out of the first round" portion of our season.

P.S. Please PM me if you want to sell your ACCT tickets, Buffalo, or MSG tickets!

I just put mine on stub hub