Having fun with Ruttie fans | Syracusefan.com

Having fun with Ruttie fans

44PRIDE

All Conference
While on vacation last week, I had to drive through the sewage state and came up with a new way to entertain myself. Anyone else ever see one of those obnoxious R magnets on the back of a car? I know, it's a rare sight.

Well, anytime you see one of these magnets, flip it upside down. Don't do any damage to the cars or magnets (that's just uncool)...but flip it over.

It's the little things in life that make it fun.

Sounds like a good way to get punched out (or worse) if caught. People are touchy about that kind of crap. Definitely not recommended! Oh Lord

Sounds like a good way to get punched out (or worse) if caught. People are touchy about that kind of crap. Definitely not recommended! Oh Lord

You must have gotten beat up a lot huh? lol Why would you be worried about something so small...

its not like your throwing a snow ball at someones car. then you definitely deserve to get knocked out...

You must have gotten beat up a lot huh? lol Why would you be worried about something so small...
Well, some people here think its okay to assault someone who just follows them. Imagine what they think is okay to do to someone for touching a car?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Well, some people here think its okay to assault someone who just follows them. Imagine what they think is okay to do to someone for touching a car?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! Glad to see someone gets how the concept of doing something "cute" or "funny" can lead to trouble.

its not like your throwing a snow ball at someones car. then you definitely deserve to get knocked out...
Agreed...Unless its your drunk friends throwing a snowball at someones car then jumping into your car when it stops. Yep, it happened to me. Four dudes hop out of the car looking one of them carrying a tire iron heading for my back window. Not that its relative but our group and their group were of different races. Fortunately I was able to talk them out of smashing in my car window and offered them a shot at my car window with a snowball. Their leader countered with "how bout I throw a snowball at him?" I think my quick response is what calmed it all down when I said "He wouldn't even feel it or remember it but can't let you do that." Now I'm not a small guy (probably 6'2" 230lb back then) but this guy would have pummelled me and we both knew it. I finally convinced him that I didn't do anything so it wasn't worth it to him to do something to my car, and for some reason he didn't want to beat the crap out of my friend. We left it at "get him the F home and don't let me see him around again to night." No problem, thanks and I was out of there. Easily could have escalated with 2 groups mouthing off and doing the stare down thing. Fortunately I have a knack of calming people down (I once calmed down a would be brawl in the stands at old Macarthur between some drunk friend of mine and another group by going up to the biggest guy in their group and telling him I'd rather drink a beer than fight want one? So we did and when both mouth offs saw the big guys didn't have their back it kind of settled down into nothing but dirty looks).

While on vacation last week, I had to drive through the sewage state and came up with a new way to entertain myself. Anyone else ever see one of those obnoxious R magnets on the back of a car? I know, it's a rare sight.

Well, anytime you see one of these magnets, flip it upside down. Don't do any damage to the cars or magnets (that's just uncool)...but flip it over.

It's the little things in life that make it fun.

Let them just TRY to tun my "S" over...'cause it's still the same!!!!!

Agreed...Unless its your drunk friends throwing a snowball at someones car then jumping into your car when it stops. Yep, it happened to me. Four dudes hop out of the car looking one of them carrying a tire iron heading for my back window. Not that its relative but our group and their group were of different races. Fortunately I was able to talk them out of smashing in my car window and offered them a shot at my car window with a snowball. Their leader countered with "how bout I throw a snowball at him?" I think my quick response is what calmed it all down when I said "He wouldn't even feel it or remember it but can't let you do that." Now I'm not a small guy (probably 6'2" 230lb back then) but this guy would have pummelled me and we both knew it. I finally convinced him that I didn't do anything so it wasn't worth it to him to do something to my car, and for some reason he didn't want to beat the crap out of my friend. We left it at "get him the F home and don't let me see him around again to night." No problem, thanks and I was out of there. Easily could have escalated with 2 groups mouthing off and doing the stare down thing. Fortunately I have a knack of calming people down (I once calmed down a would be brawl in the stands at old Macarthur between some drunk friend of mine and another group by going up to the biggest guy in their group and telling him I'd rather drink a beer than fight want one? So we did and when both mouth offs saw the big guys didn't have their back it kind of settled down into nothing but dirty looks).

I would have let him throw the snowball at your friend.

I don't know why people are even arguing about this, it's clearly a rhetorical question because if you drove through the sewage state you more apt to see this anyway: S

Ewwwwww you touched that here's some Purell disgusting lol

Funny thing is I have zero issue with the school or even fans outside of the internet. I think a couple dozen internet blowhard fans have really given their fanbase a bad name.

Funny thing is I have zero issue with the school or even fans outside of the internet. I think a couple dozen internet blowhard fans have really given their fanbase a bad name.

I will not take issue with you but still ewwwwwww you can catch something from them

I am in, of all places, Fargo, ND this week and literally half of my connecting flight was a group of NJ wrestlers and garbed out with R wear. Sad thing was that along with them was a group of kids flying the UCONN flag. I am in the middle of nowhere and have those two fan bases. Karma was slapping me silly!

I am in, of all places, Fargo, ND this week and literally half of my connecting flight was a group of NJ wrestlers and garbed out with R wear. Sad thing was that along with them was a group of kids flying the UCONN flag. I am in the middle of nowhere and have those two fan bases. Karma was slapping me silly!
Happy to see the plane landed... that's something straight out of Final Destination..;)

Unless you ask William Hotaling... he'll press charges.

I'm like a stray dog.....who likes to mark his territory:noidea:

I live in NJ and work 2 miles from their campus. Take my word for it, they suck.

I live in NJ and work 2 miles from their campus. Take my word for it, they suck.

My wife has family in central NJ that are RU alums. I've never heard them refer to Rutgers as anything more than what it is in terms of sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom