HCDM moved up to #15 on the Coaches Hot Seat Ranking... | Syracusefan.com

HCDM moved up to #15 on the Coaches Hot Seat Ranking...

Some of those are a joke, Weis at 6 is in his first year as coach he isn't getting popped. I think Paul Johnson is too low he is going to get popped. Mario Cristobal is not getting fired at FIU. I also think Chizik gets 1 more year as he won the NC in 2010. Teams even in the SEC get a 3 year grace period if they win a NC. I also think Mack Brown is going to "retire" this offseason. Good list though.

Just saw that he dropped down to #47 this week. Big mover.

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Other notables..

#16: Skip Holtz
#21: Randy Edsall
#25: The Paul Pasqualoni Experience
As Whitey indicated, these have just been updated.

Skip's now at 9
Randy is at 16
Paul's at 20

Spaz and Chizik are toast. Dooley and Philips may get another year depending on how the season ends.
Mr. Wyoming's actions this past weekend (combined with his record) may have sealed his fate as well. From 8-5 to 1-6 coupled with a national embarrassment (at least in the football world)... ouch.

Skip's in trouble... if he doesn't get to 4 wins he may not see his fourth year at USF, though I wonder if they have the resources to make the change. His dream of ending up at ND is in trouble as well.

Just saw that he dropped down to #47 this week. Big mover.
what am i looking at??

i got him #12 and his age is 47???...... :noidea:

Some of those are a joke, Weis at 6 is in his first year as coach he isn't getting popped. I think Paul Johnson is too low he is going to get popped. Mario Cristobal is not getting fired at FIU. I also think Chizik gets 1 more year as he won the NC in 2010. Teams even in the SEC get a 3 year grace period if they win a NC. I also think Mack Brown is going to "retire" this offseason. Good list though.
I hope Auburn keeps Chizik. I want to see them continue to lose each year. He's a horrible coach. He didn't do squat at Iowa State and the only reason he won a championship is that he had a great OC and Cam ($$$) Newton.

weird, now i got him at 47.

It's the difference between looking at it drunk and then sober.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So basically everyone this place hires or wants to hire sucks balls.

Maybe its time they go get a proven winner?